How much????? Insanity

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I just got my invoice and pricing from Craig at Koons Jeep for a Sahara 4xe. Its $51,245. Craig said they are giving everyone 5% under invoice. I've attached my invoice and build sheet so you can see what I'm getting for this price.
Sponsored

Attachments

eLECTRICON

I was called in to my dealer yesterday to put things down on paper. They gave me bad news and my ship date was pushed from the 12th to the 22nd of Jan. Then good news when we renegotiated which brought my total to $64,975 before tax with 3% below MSRP.
MSRP $51,695
Options $11,760
Accessories $1,495
Destination $1,495

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
I was called in to my dealer yesterday to put things down on paper. They gave me bad news and my ship date was pushed from the 12th to the 22nd of Jan. Then good news when we renegotiated which brought my total to $64,975 before tax with 3% below MSRP.
MSRP $51,695
Options $11,760
Accessories $1,495
Destination $1,495
If you're still above dealer invoice you should call the dealer back and tell them you forgot to mention you have tread lightly. It will get you 1% below dealer invoice. Sign up takes 30 days, but with an order you have time to sign up now. They don't need the tread lightly code until pickup.

eLECTRICON

If you're still above dealer invoice you should call the dealer back and tell them you forgot to mention you have tread lightly. It will get you 1% below dealer invoice. Sign up takes 30 days, but with an order you have time to sign up now. They don't need the tread lightly code until pickup.
Thank You!! Tip Accepted!!

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Any word if sky top has been made available to order on a 4xe yet? Haven’t seen any Talk of it

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Any word if sky top has been made available to order on a 4xe yet? Haven’t seen any Talk of it
As stated yes, I literally sat with the sales manager and watched his screen as he built my order. The rubicon doesn't have the black top as an option. All the other tops are available. I had to take the body color match hard top.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I ordered mine with the sky top.
Sponsored