Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. First time jeep owner from Miami.
Danny, welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your first Jeep! May I ask where in Miami? I know Broward/Miami-Dade quite well.
Sponsored

dizzle26

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Danny, welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your first Jeep! May I ask where in Miami? I know Broward/Miami-Dade quite well.
Thanks. I'm in Miami-Dade. Im spread out quite a bit. I live just south of the Doral area, grew up in Kendall, and work on Miami beach. A little bit of everything.

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Thanks. I'm in Miami-Dade. Im spread out quite a bit. I live just south of the Doral area, grew up in Kendall, and work on Miami beach. A little bit of everything.
I grew up in Kendal too! Right off 85th street across from Baptist Hospital!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Supp my fla peeps......I chopped my fenders , added aal light kits. I really like the fender lights of the jl so I didn’t want to go aftermarket and change the look......

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 0F425FAD-A96B-4307-BAA0-CE53F42357F9
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 529F23CB-5ADC-4959-A7FC-87C8C9AA54C6
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! FC5ED1C1-06BC-46C1-A51D-70890B81839F

Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Supp my fla peeps......I chopped my fenders , added aal light kits. I really like the fender lights of the jl so I didn’t want to go aftermarket and change the look......
Looks Great! :like:

700r

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella JLUR
Did you go with the rgb lights? I've been waiting for a free day to do mine. I've had my lights for months now. Still waiting on inner fenders to come in

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Did you go with the rgb lights? I've been waiting for a free day to do mine. I've had my lights for months now. Still waiting on inner fenders to come in
rgb?........ these are America Adventure Lab light kit, and my inners are Artec. The middle pic above is lights on with turn signal blinking ( sequential) and bottom pic is drl.

Sponsored

700r

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella JLUR
rgb?........ these are America Adventure Lab light kit, and my inners are Artec. The middle pic above is lights on with turn signal blinking ( sequential) and bottom pic is drl.
Yes they have two types. Aal's have two different lights. Just plain white sequential or rgb ones that can change to different colors.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Yes they have two types. Aal's have two different lights. Just plain white sequential or rgb ones that can change to different colors.
Also I’ve spoken with the owner of AAL and he is a veteran. USMC. Great dude. Everything they have is made in the USA with the exception of the LED’s themselves which they are currently (or at the time) looking for a vendor in the US that isn't outrageously priced. I stand behind that company 110%.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I know this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but for the ones that are curious, I thought I’d share my reasoning for chopping the fenders. This suspension is crazy flexy and the fenders were stopping my up travel so I wasn’t getting full extension on the opposite side....

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! A61ADA1C-F93E-4762-940F-591C919764DB

Here’s a 24” tall ramp and you can see the drooped wheel is coming off the ground because I was hitting the fender on the other side. I am not even close to hitting the bump stop.

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 98BC0B17-4730-4F5F-8DDB-EC0E67B3E6FA

Now , here’s how much clearance I have....

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 93046FCA-E3CF-4FE6-8288-9EE04A0A3AA0

And this ramp is 34” tall and I’m not hitting my bumps yet and fender is not stopping me any more........:)....

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! C2A2DA21-27D1-454D-A8B8-BFEA9BE691C4

700r

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella JLUR
Looking good @rocky, shame I can't get enough time to do anything with mine. Not to mention I'm still waiting (not patiently) for my inner fenders to come in that have been on order since the very beginning of April...........
Sponsored