Florida Roll Call!

DiabloBlanco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Haha! Sounds good to me. Hopefully the weather will be good and we'll roll topless and doorless. Man, I can't stop loving this Jeep
DEFINITELY........ I’m not even sure why it’s a BAH trail to be honest with you. Our trails are more difficult, but I guess they don't get the exposure.

The hardest thing in Ocala national forest, is trying not to scratch the crap out of your rig. Trails are very tight. Good luck.
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone want to hit the trail in July? Doesn’t matter which weekend to me. Hit me up.......

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 486A1B0B-B542-4E8F-A0DF-9BD735173EE6

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! 96EA9B7A-CBE9-437B-A2E6-F849CDFE7B05

Last edited:

DiabloBlanco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
My brother and I will probably be doing that Tread Lightly trail July 18th

msims51

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1999 TJ Sahara
We've been exploring Goethe Forest the last few weekends with the TJ. We have a small group of TJ's/YJ's that get together. Not much terrain, but does have some decent scenery. We went out 2 weekends ago after the huge rain we had and it was a little (A LOT) mucky. 2 of the 4 of us had winches and needed every inch of the cable to get out of one of the trails. We had to use a 100' extension to reach one of the YJ's that didn't have a winch. It was a mess and have been cleaning the TJ for 2 weeks now and is still not clean. The 2 guys that didn't have winches, bought winches and bumpers from me on Monday morning, lol.
I'm up for a JL ride in July also, just let me know when.
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! Goeth

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
We've been exploring Goethe Forest the last few weekends with the TJ. We have a small group of TJ's/YJ's that get together. Not much terrain, but does have some decent scenery. We went out 2 weekends ago after the huge rain we had and it was a little (A LOT) mucky. 2 of the 4 of us had winches and needed every inch of the cable to get out of one of the trails. We had to use a 100' extension to reach one of the YJ's that didn't have a winch. It was a mess and have been cleaning the TJ for 2 weeks now and is still not clean. The 2 guys that didn't have winches, bought winches and bumpers from me on Monday morning, lol.
I'm up for a JL ride in July also, just let me know when.
Goethe.jpeg
I'm up for a run in July
How about July 11, not set in stone, we’ll see how that works, if more can go the next week we can change it. We are going to scout a new spot, not far from where we go, supposedly it’s got a couple nice obstacles, we’ll see.

msims51

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1999 TJ Sahara
I definitely wouldn’t be able to do the next weekend. I could probably do the 11th.

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all! New guy here. Just bought some wheel and tires from 700r and got them mounted today. Feel a lot more capable now and ready to hit some trails :rock: hope to start meeting y'all soon. I'm up near Orange Park.

Welcome. Pretty sure I've seen you around.

Sponsored

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Probably. I said Orange Park but I'm on the Middleburg side of it. So far, I've only seen one other Ocean Blue JLU and one JL around these parts besides mine.
I live right on the border. Near old Jennings. I work up by 295. I see at least 10 a day lol

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

DiabloBlanco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Y’all need to hook up with @Drytellsr and convoy over on the 11th, and we’ll run a trail.....:)
Man I wish I could make it on the 11th, but can't. I'm gonna be doing Tread Lightly in Ocala on the 18th and that's the only weekend I have free to do stuff for the next month or so :crying:

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
We should do a small jeep night at Sonic in Middleburg one night. Maybe make it a jeep dinner night once a month and choose a different destination.
Sponsored