Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I left a message for Action and never got a return call. I swear I called Upright, but I don't see anything in my sent box to them. I will try them tomorrow.:like:
If you need me to make calls on your behalf, let me know! Dave at Upright 4x4 is a personal friend of mine, and the folks at Action are personal friends of his. Also, I drive by both places constantly. If you PM me with your number, I will personally deliver it to both owners.
Sponsored

Javikid

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe
I hope I'm putting this in the right section. I have been in SW FL now (Naples), for 1.5 years. I'm amazed how slow the business are here to react here when trying to get anything done (Home services especially). About 3.5 weeks ago I started calling local shops for my build. There's not a lot of Jeep shops around me. I talked to two of them, and have yet to receive any estimates (This this is 2.5 weeks before Ian).

I did find Karnage Motorsports down near Miami and called them, but they don't do Metal cloak. Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable Jeep shop in Southwest Florida please?

I have a recommendation near the Orlando area if you are interested. They did my 4xe

20221001_162827.jpg

IMG_1443.jpeg

Bokonon_FL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Has anyone been on the Ocala National Forest trails in the last couple of weeks? How are conditions? Closed roads/ flooding from Ian and Nicole?
Planning on heading up there on Tuesday for a pre thanksgiving trail ride .

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone been on the Ocala National Forest trails in the last couple of weeks? How are conditions? Closed roads/ flooding from Ian and Nicole?
Planning on heading up there on Tuesday for a pre thanksgiving trail ride .
I was there just a a week or two ago. I don't recall anything out of the ordinary in terms of impassable trails. Some pinstriping, for sure, but that's pretty normal

Bokonon_FL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
I was there just a a week or two ago. I don't recall anything out of the ordinary in terms of impassable trails. Some pinstriping, for sure, but that's pretty normal
Thanks. Pinstriping I’m ok with. Just wanted to make sure it’s not under water…

Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Thanks. Pinstriping I’m ok with. Just wanted to make sure it’s not under water…
No, definitely not under water. We went through one water hole that was kinda deep, but not even close to getting into the cab or anything like that.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
If you need me to make calls on your behalf, let me know! Dave at Upright 4x4 is a personal friend of mine, and the folks at Action are personal friends of his. Also, I drive by both places constantly. If you PM me with your number, I will personally deliver it to both owners.
Does your buddy do gears by chance?

Sponsored