First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
If you didn't during install, Check your clearance at full tuck. My yeti bar clamps needed to turned a bit to clear hoses and such. I have slept since the install so I can't remember what had me worried.
Your rig is looking great and I have no doubts more capable Have fun out there and stay safe.
Andy.
Thanks Andy. Interesting that you mention that. I recently had an alignment performed at a shop that specializes in Jeeps. I noticed that the tech re-set the track bar clamps. One of them is cocked back a bit. I don't know whether clearance issues was his reason for doing that, but the clamps are at a different angle than when I installed the TB.
Sponsored

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
No Problem, gotta look out for each other.

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Alright! Jeep goes in on Monday for the Rock Krawler 2.5 inch lift, 35' tires and Fuel revolver wheels. Everything is in and they are ready to begin. I'll take before and after pics.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Alright! Jeep goes in on Monday for the Rock Krawler 2.5 inch lift, 35' tires and Fuel revolver wheels. Everything is in and they are ready to begin. I'll take before and after pics.
Hey Dave,

if you’re still at stock height, no spacers, measure from the top of the axle to the bottom edge of the upper coil housing on both sides. I’d like to know for future reference, and you’ll be able to tell exactly how much lift you actually get. I guess if you have spacers or leveling kit we can just subtract it.......thanks bud...:jk:

Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Please post some pictures afterwards, Dave. I'll be anxious to hear what you think after you've had it for a while. Man, I'll bet you're excited.. I sure would be!..

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey my flo peeps..... anyone want to come over Saturday, to run a trail, I’m going out. The wife is gonna be visiting her sister, and she said I’m not allowed to go by myself.....:(. Not because she’s worried about me breaking down, more that she’s afraid I’ll try stupid shit.. ...:facepalm:....... jk.....seriously though, hollar at me if you can make it.....:)

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Dave,

if you’re still at stock height, no spacers, measure from the top of the axle to the bottom edge of the upper coil housing on both sides. I’d like to know for future reference, and you’ll be able to tell exactly how much lift you actually get. I guess if you have spacers or leveling kit we can just subtract it.......thanks bud...:jk:
OK will do, I'm still at stock

Follow-up: OK just measured them and looking at just shy of 10-1/4" Both sides. I will follow up after the lift. should have it back by Tuesday afternoon.

Last edited:

MrDeemer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
I'm also somewhat new to this forum, but I've been on other Jeep forums from previous Jeeps i've owned. I'm out of Sarasota/Bradenton and definitely need to hit some trails. Just new to all of Florida, all the way from Oregon.

Sponsored

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK will do, I'm still at stock

Follow-up: OK just measured them and looking at just shy of 10-1/4" Both sides. I will follow up after the lift. should have it back by Tuesday afternoon.
Rocky;

Followup: got the jeep back with the RK 2.5 inch lift installed and the lift on the drivers side was 2-7/8" and on the passenger side I got 2-3/4" I expect that after driving it a bit, it will compress just a little.

KIMG0890.JPG

KIMG0892.JPG

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Rocky;

Followup: got the jeep back with the RK 2.5 inch lift installed and the lift on the drivers side was 2-7/8" and on the passenger side I got 2-3/4" I expect that after driving it a bit, it will compress just a little.

KIMG0890.JPG

KIMG0892.JPG
Yes, it will, it looks awesome!! Thanks for the measurements.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Took advantage of the quarantine and did some wrenching. Installed a Trailer Hitch, Rubicon Rails, Teraflex ST1 (4 door) Lift, Mopar Longer LCAs, Rubicon Wheels, 33" KO2s, Venator Bumper (still deciding if I want to add the overider bar), 9,500lb winch, Factor 55 Flat Splicer hook. I still need to install longer shocks and remote wire the winch controller.

IMG_20200503_134527824_HDR-2.jpg

IMG_20200503_134455410_HDR-2.jpg

IMG_20200503_134806867-2.jpg

Special thanks to @Sergio671980 for the deal on the wheels, and to @Billet_JLU for a great price on the lift. :like:
Sponsored

Last edited: