First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392XR Tuscadero, PT Cruiser Dream Cruisers 2&4
Occupation
Data Engineer, Retired Air Force
^^ and then there are the insurance companies. If you brake but still hit the oncoming person who drove into your lane in front of you, it's their fault but if you swerve and miss the person who was going to drive into you head-on but hit a lamppost instead, it's your fault. True story.
Sponsored

Flip6577

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 on order
OP, you wouldn’t believe the advert that was served up with your post so I am providing concrete evidence.

You may have been distracted while driving but JL Wranglerforums is providing distraction while posting.

BTW I like big boats and I cannot lie. Apologies to Sir Mix-a-Lot.

AEDABDCC-49C8-4841-A8F2-A92E72D676B8.png
You do realize that those pop ups are generated by your own browsing history, right? For me the pop up showed up as a realtor's website. Maybe you have a hormonal teenager using your computer?

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
You do realize that those pop ups are generated by your own browsing history, right? For me the pop up showed up as a realtor's website. Maybe you have a hormonal teenager using your computer?
I browse on my phone so no teenager’s websurfing history is influencing my ad feed for this forum. Just now while reading your post I got an ad about payroll software. Weird.

5C152CFC-A5D7-49E7-8FE3-F2BB92405115.png

Jim1964

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
With Jeeps the maneuvering capability can be all over the place. Stock, and not overloaded, is one end of a broad spectrum. Lifted and loaded like the Beverly Hillbillies being the other extreme.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
I was driving down Biscayne Blvd in my YJ and rather well built latina woman began to run across the street bouncing in all her glory. Needless to say, I landed on the back of the taxi in front of me.
Bouncing in all her glory.
Sponsored