Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The intention of this thread is to highlight great customer service that you have received from jeep related companies. Let’s hear your stories.

I will start. My recent experience with Steer Smarts. I am not affiliated or sponsored or receive any special treatment from them.

I put Steer Smart front end components on my JLUR at 40,000 miles. I am at 94,000 miles. I do a lot of wheeling. In the thoughts of preventive maintenance, I wanted to replace the track bar bushings. Steer Smarts offers an upgraded bushing for their HD track bar. A poly bushing instead of the rubber bushing. The poly bushing was out of stock so I ordered the regular replacement and made the mistake of buying two sets of bushing instead of one set.

I get a message from them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Customer Service thread of Awesomeness 1673535655944

Jeep Wrangler JL Customer Service thread of Awesomeness 1673535744977

Jeep Wrangler JL Customer Service thread of Awesomeness 1673535916618

Mind you they could have done nothing. They reached out to me after an Instagram post that I tagged them and several others in. They corrected my error and saved me about $20.

Use this thread to help others identify great companies that excel at customer service. Lord knows we bitch enough about the bad ones.
Sponsored

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
I got an Exact Center steering stabilizer from the folks that invented them Wonderful product, incredible service-completely changes the way the Jeep drives. Very Happy customer

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
@wibornz Great Idea, this should be a sticky.

I've had a great experience with Metalcloak in general, and I think their CTI Trailer tour is one of the most valuable free services in the industry.

One occurrence sticks out to me. While in Moab this fall, I destroyed a boot on an endlink. At a campground 2,000 miles from home for an extended time, it was basically impossible to order one. Discovered it Monday evening and sent an email at 9 PM to Chris, one of MC's CS guys I had been chatting with a few months prior. By 10 AM the next morning, Chris had located and confirmed availability of a replacement at a local shop for me to grab.

It wasn't a life or death situation, and I could still drive the Jeep, but extremely impressed I was able to have everything back in shape within 24 hours on the other side of the country.

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
I will jump on board with a @Metalcloak story. Here was my original writeup when the situation occurred. If you do not wish to jump to the link, the short version is as follows:

"I was missing 2 spacers necessary for the install, and I called the Company at 1:54 PM yesterday (1-18-22) to see if I might have missed something. They looked up my bumper plans and agreed that I needed the parts. Without me even asking, they stated that they would next-day-air the parts to me. I told them that I would look through the packing material again to make sure I didn't just overlook them and call them back. I left a message and had my call returned at 3:21 PM. They again stated that they would overnight them to me. They arrived today (1-19-22)!"

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@wibornz Great Idea, this should be a sticky.

I've had a great experience with Metalcloak in general, and I think their CTI Trailer tour is one of the most valuable free services in the industry.

One occurrence sticks out to me. While in Moab this fall, I destroyed a boot on an endlink. At a campground 2,000 miles from home for an extended time, it was basically impossible to order one. Discovered it Monday evening and sent an email at 9 PM to Chris, one of MC's CS guys I had been chatting with a few months prior. By 10 AM the next morning, Chris had located and confirmed availability of a replacement at a local shop for me to grab.

It wasn't a life or death situation, and I could still drive the Jeep, but extremely impressed I was able to have everything back in shape within 24 hours on the other side of the country.
I agree on the "Sticky"!

In general, we (the collective "we", not necessarily those of us here) are so quick to scream about crappy service - which we should do - but, rarely pass on the GREAT service. @JAY, Sticky please!!!

Sponsored

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is one more to add - who also happens to be a Forum Sponsor. The short version is as follows:

I was mentioning on the Okoboji Jeep Club FB page my interest in the Mopar 2" lift for diesel JLUR's. He contacted me on the thread and mentioned that I should stop in and see him.

The day I arrived, he was running a Bobcat and clearing snow in the businesses parking lot. He stopped what he was doing, took me inside and answered a few of my questions & got my order setup with his staff.

THANKS for the personalized service @spenchey from @Motor Inn of Spirit Lake, IA!

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
I'll give @Metalcloak the props here, too! Had the upper bushings on both front Rocksport shocks fail. Hesitant to reach out, as my past experiences with TeraFlex and others basically told me to pound sand.

Sent an email and within a day they shipped me both shocks! Thank you MC for doing right (or even beyond) for your customers!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Customer Service awesomeness? Am I still on the Jeep forum...?

I haven’t had any “awesome” customer service experience from a Jeep dealer in years. Doing the bare minimum after I push them relentlessly doesn’t constitute “awesome” in my book.

I’ll remember to come back here when and if I ever do again.

Terrymo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR 3.6 ET
Clubs

Just a thank you to Ruben O. @Northridge4x4 for his great customer service and communication. I was missing a nut plate from the hardware provided by ARB with a rear bumper. Ruben got the replacement part from ARB to me much quicker than I expected. He updated me along the way so I was never left wondering what was happening. He was very professional and courteous.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I wanna give a shout out to @River City Offroad and @Northridge4x4, these two companies are awesome. Great customer service, and support, they’ve always treated me right, always answer the phone, respond to emails quickly…..not gonna go into any certain instances, but will say any issues I’ve had were dealt with quickly and professionally……

These 2 companies are top shelf next level companies and I don’t shop anywhere else…….got them on speed dial…….:rock:

Sponsored

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
I wanna give a shout out to @River City Offroad and @Northridge4x4, these two companies are awesome. Great customer service, and support, they’ve always treated me right, always answer the phone, respond to emails quickly…..not gonna go into any certain instances, but will say any issues I’ve had were dealt with quickly and professionally……

These 2 companies are top shelf next level companies and I don’t shop anywhere else…….got them on speed dial…….:rock:
Thank you sir! It’s always a pleasure and a good time. Lol

Just remember, if there aren’t any problems, I’m sure we can create some! Lol

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
Here is one more to add - who also happens to be a Forum Sponsor. The short version is as follows:

I was mentioning on the Okoboji Jeep Club FB page my interest in the Mopar 2" lift for diesel JLUR's. He contacted me on the thread and mentioned that I should stop in and see him.

The day I arrived, he was running a Bobcat and clearing snow in the businesses parking lot. He stopped what he was doing, took me inside and answered a few of my questions & got my order setup with his staff.

THANKS for the personalized service @spenchey from @Motor Inn of Spirit Lake, IA!
Thank you for the kind words. We will see you soon

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve made three orders from metalcloak, 2 larger, and 1 for about $50. All three times within hours of them opening for business I had a phone call double checking on what I ordered and when they expected to get it out.