First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Two weeks ago I ordered @ThinSkinz rear door protectors bc I’ve got a lab puppy. Then Thinskinz announced they were coming out with new satin finish version. I really wanted the new version so I ordered them and figured I’d call to see if I could exchange the ones I already had. If not, guess I paid double.
I woke up the next morning to find an email from Thinskinz saying “we noticed you just ordered new version, would you like a full refund on the earlier order if so just put the previous version in the box when your new satin ones arrive , we’ll put a return label in there for you.” Heck yes. This type of proactive customer service is rare. On top of that they refunded me the shipping on the original order and didn’t charge me extra on the return.
When they release more Jeep JL products, I’ll be first in line. (Upvote for Front panels please)
Well done Thinskinz!!!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
This type of proactive customer service is rare.
It is, and it makes examples of it easy to remember.

A few years back, I put an order in for some motorcycle accessories sold through a mom & pop webstore. I forgot to add a needed part to my original order, so I called directly instead of hoping that an email would be seen in time. The owner's wife said she'll drop the part in the box and hand-write what I owe on the packing list, so that I could pay for it at my convenience after the order was received. That's what she did, and that's what I did.

That webstore is now closed (the owner has dementia :(), but to this day I remember the simple courtesy that they provided to me.

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Two weeks ago I ordered @ThinSkinz
When they release more Jeep JL products, I’ll be first in line. (Upvote for Front panels please)
Well done Thinskinz!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for such a great post! Really appreciate you taking the time to write about us and our customer service. We really work hard to make sure we give our costumers the best value possible in not only the quality of our products, the packaging but most importantly our service. We want to make sure you guys are happy...ultimately that's why we do what we do, to give our customers peace of mind. We hope that when you are out there adventuring you won't have to worry about anything damaging your doors and also so your doggies can enjoy the adventures with you all. :) Noted on the front door panels! ✅