3.0L Diesel Dyno

1. Buttercup 3.0

Buttercup 3.0 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Shawn
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 JKUR 2012 JK
    Liked:
    Almost 1900lbs its a 2019 Nucamp [email protected] 320 Boondock Edge we love it. If any of you guys want to keep up with all the stuff I’ll be throwing at it or updates on reviews parts or our prep for Moab and adventures go look at our Instagram @buttercup_ecodiesel

NW_Jeep likes this.
  2. kosinar

kosinar Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Joe
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
    Liked:
    Diesel Jeep definitely make sense for your plan. I will be watching your progress.

Buttercup 3.0 likes this.
  3. rubileon

rubileon Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    JLU Rubicon RHD 3.6
    Liked:
    Well that's good because I never said you can't feel the torque. If you read what I wrote, I was talking about how the torque falls off more in the RPM range compared to the PUG, which by the way is not the same engine in your JK.

But now I'm interested in seeing your JK almost pop a wheelie. Any videos?

4. JDub11

JDub11 Member

Vehicle(s):
    2020 jl 2012jk
    Liked:
    After a week with my ecodiesel I have to agree it would destroy my jk on 37's. I have driven a new 3.6 on extended test drives, and have a 2016 grand cherokee with the 3.6 and 8 speed. The newer 3.6 with the 8 speed is a def improvement over the 5 sp, but you still notice the 8 speed down shifting constantly going up slight grades and in head winds. The ecodiesel just keeps chugging along dosent even phase it. I can only imagine with a lift and larger tires it will have an even bigger advantage.

Beestmode and JLURD like this.