3.0L Diesel Dyno

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
OK. Thank you for clarifying. I am waiting for my diesel jeep so I am alert for good or bad indication about its performance. I like your teardrop. How much does it weight?
Almost 1900lbs its a 2019 Nucamp [email protected] 320 Boondock Edge we love it. If any of you guys want to keep up with all the stuff I’ll be throwing at it or updates on reviews parts or our prep for Moab and adventures go look at our Instagram @buttercup_ecodiesel

Advertisement

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
Almost 1900lbs its a 2019 Nucamp [email protected] 320 Boondock Edge we love it. If any of you guys want to keep up with all the stuff I’ll be throwing at it or updates on reviews parts or our prep for Moab and adventures go look at our Instagram @buttercup_ecodiesel
Diesel Jeep definitely make sense for your plan. I will be watching your progress.

rubileon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon RHD 3.6
I have 2 JKs with 3.6l and just got my new JLUR ecodiesel I assure you you can feel the torque from the diesel add my 38s beads and all the stuff I have on my JKs and this Diesel will stomp a whole in my 4 door JK maybe not our 2 door but it has 5.13 gears and will dam near pop a wheelie with the long travel it has.
Well that's good because I never said you can't feel the torque. If you read what I wrote, I was talking about how the torque falls off more in the RPM range compared to the PUG, which by the way is not the same engine in your JK.

But now I'm interested in seeing your JK almost pop a wheelie. Any videos?

JDub11

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl 2012jk
After a week with my ecodiesel I have to agree it would destroy my jk on 37's. I have driven a new 3.6 on extended test drives, and have a 2016 grand cherokee with the 3.6 and 8 speed. The newer 3.6 with the 8 speed is a def improvement over the 5 sp, but you still notice the 8 speed down shifting constantly going up slight grades and in head winds. The ecodiesel just keeps chugging along dosent even phase it. I can only imagine with a lift and larger tires it will have an even bigger advantage.