Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

TampaDiesel

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Im starting to wonder if there is some sort of bug in scheduling software that is not taking October orders as every time i come back to forums so other jamoke is getting their Nov/Dec order built or delivered. ( I am happy for them) NOT REALLY
Mine was a 10/18 order...
Sponsored

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Nice. I wonder if the production depends on various states ? I’m in Los Angeles and not many order the diesel and a lot of the base 6 cyl and 2L turbo

placed my order and deposit in November and a week later I had the vin and still no production date. They keep telling me it’s waiting for parts ?
And on the order sheet. Under the transmission it’s written (order Germany ) maybe it’s because of the shipping from Germany for the HD trans mated to the diesel. I Dono.
My November diesel order is built already and going to SoCal. Started production on 1/11 and is currently in inspection stage.

Definitely not the transmission holding you back

Sponsored

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
Starting to think the same as well... I'm early november order and I'm seeing november/december orders going in and some people reciecving them already but damn I want mine bad and think its not fair for ealier orders than me too...
I agree I find it harder to keep my happy 😃 face on , I beginning to fume a bit😤

Bmmoura

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport Altitude
Ordered 10/20
Jeep Chat just confirmed mine was delivered to my dealer today! Now, just waiting on the dealership to contact me for scheduling pickup.👏🏻
I'd be hounding them immediately and not waiting for them! 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Sahara Altitude

77DC03FE-0348-46F3-9806-6322D89985F6.jpeg
I spoke with Jeremy today about what possible hold ups are with the 2022s they ordered. He said there are about 4 customer orders still waiting to be built. None of your options look like they would hold anything up? Maybe the delays have something to do with parts unique to the Altitude?

The good news is shipping should not take long to Ed Martin from Toledo once your Altitude is built. Fingers crossed for a speedy build and delivery soon!

More good news is you got your order in with Ed Martin while the discount was excellent. They are not going to discount as much going forward. They also will honor Affiliate and Tread Lightly for the extra 1% under invoice now that the program includes the 2022 Wrangler if it is valid when you take actual delivery. I am taking delivery tomorrow and they honored my Affiliate discount in addition to my original discount.

Who else ordered a Altitude back in Oct-Nov? How many other Altitude customers here on the forum are still waiting to go into production? Units that are waiting for parts to be gathered? Maybe it's something with the Altitude package? Maybe the Altitude leather seats if they are unique to the Altitude? I don't know? I am just guessing. I do wonder if Altitude specific orders are behind?

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2022 JLU Sport S
So, several people have posted images of their window stickers, but I'm confused: it's been reported that the customer's name is printed on the sticker, but none of the images posted show a customer's name - does cryptostickers just provide "generic" stickers?