Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

The color matched top is definitely personal preference, for me I love it, but there are a few colors where I think the Black hard top looks good and would consider it.
Yeah, it depends on which color I got with. If they come out with a nice blue, I'll probably go black top. If I wind up ordering a granite, then the color matched wouldn't bother me.
Sponsored

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep
Yeah if rumors are correct there could be a few goodies in store for us thanks to Bronco making moves. Not major body changes or styling, but more than we could have expected for a 5th year release if Bronco was not around.
I just wish there was some news on a solid date.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I just wish there was some news on a solid date.
Yeah we can only got off the past and it looks like 2nd or 3rd week of June is common with some dealers telling people the 7th of June is confirmed.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
What do you mean hit the road? Like other than my normal commute?
Iā€™ve been running my 18 1-ton diesel and heard the same thing about it not liking short commutes. Iā€™ve had zero issues and only drive 15 minutes to work and back. The main thing is if itā€™s in regen, drive it until itā€™s done.
Iā€™m getting the Ecodiesel and just getting a longer warranty. Iā€™d suggest, if you get an eco, that you go out to banks and get a derringer/monitor. Itā€™ll allow you to force regens and will allow you to see other def stuff (amongst like 200 other things).

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I'm for sure excited, especially since my '21 Gecko order is stuck in D status for who knows how long. Might as well see if there's anything I can't live without for '22.
I have a hydro blue Eco-Diesel stuck in D as well. I was hoping to move a little by now. If I am still in D when the 2022 info is out there is a good chance I'll just cancel my 2021 and order a 2022. I was hoping to get my 2021 early enough to use over the summer, but since thats looking unlikely I may just lease my wife something we can take on the road and wait for the 2022. I knew it would be close when I ordered my 2021, but looks like my gamble did not pay off.

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I have a hydro blue Eco-Diesel stuck in D as well. I was hoping to move a little by now. If I am still in D when the 2022 info is out there is a good chance I'll just cancel my 2021 and order a 2022. I was hoping to get my 2021 early enough to use over the summer, but since thats looking unlikely I may just lease my wife something we can take on the road and wait for the 2022. I knew it would be close when I ordered my 2021, but looks like my gamble did not pay off.
Same here, I think ive been in D for like 3 weeks. And last word from my dealer was they thought maybe July at the earliest. So ill probably do the same and cancel and order a '22, especially if my color is still available and some new options pop up

Rcarpen22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜67 CJ5, ā€˜20 JLU
Is there any credible info on color changes for the initial 2022 ordering guides? I was all set to order a gecko 4xe, but apparently that is the ONLY color that wonā€™t let you spec half doors. I have to have half doors. Since they already jacked up the 4xe price and gecko seems not to be an option for me, I donā€™t see much reason to order a ā€˜21 when I can wait another week or so and get a ā€˜22. Iā€™m really hoping for some better colors.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Is there any credible info on color changes for the initial 2022 ordering guides? I was all set to order a gecko 4xe, but apparently that is the ONLY color that wonā€™t let you spec half doors. I have to have half doors. Since they already jacked up the 4xe price and gecko seems not to be an option for me, I donā€™t see much reason to order a ā€˜21 when I can wait another week or so and get a ā€˜22. Iā€™m really hoping for some better colors.
Not one thing is confirmed yet. Hoping some leaks trickle out over the weekend.

Rcarpen22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜67 CJ5, ā€˜20 JLU
Not one thing is confirmed yet. Hoping some leaks trickle out over the weekend.
Me too. At this point Iā€™m only waiting to see if cool colors are available. Although waiting a week to order a model year newer is probably smart for resale purposes. I mean, Iā€™m going to already miss most of the summer. Iā€™m a top off about 9-10 months of the year person anyway though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Yeah just want to know itā€™s on order and Iā€™ll be happy waiting. Not knowing whatā€™s coming or when itā€™s coming is a whole other thing.

For the summer Iā€™ll have fun camping in the RTT with the wifeā€™s Sahara and taking my MTB and Electric Skateboard to work, patiently waiting.

00C2C84B-6C77-4074-8D29-F3B081C422CF.jpeg

D64A1A2E-6E3A-49A3-8F2F-DBB0104A8836.jpeg

AC3BBAF8-29C0-4472-A18E-ED72E0C7BF22.jpeg

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
It would be nice to not have to pay a shop a ridiculous amount of money to install them though. The install is almost as much as the seats
I get it man, but everyone has to make their money.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
It makes sense to wait and see what 2022 will offer at this point. Plus I thought I read there were delays with 4xe anyway?

I am hoping for a few different colors also. The current colors are OK buy nothing JUMPS out at me? I just sold my '19 JLR that was Granite. I love Granite but would love to have a freash and different color for my 2022. I thought I read Billet Silver will be dscontinued so something wlll probably replace it.

It would be nice if there is a NEW wheel design also. I like the Rubicon wheels but 5 years with the same wheel design is WAY too long. The current Rubicon wheel design is nice but played out by all of the different paint schemes on different models.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Hoping for some more color choices in 2022. Would really like them to switch the green offering to the JK Tank green or even the JT Gator green. Those are both real nice and would get me to trade my 19 for a 22. I am intrigued by a possible 35" tire option. Wonder if they'll include 4.56 gears in that package.
Sponsored