Sponsored

2021 recent build dates?

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
just place my order earlier this week and got my VIN & VON already. Anyone want to share their build dates? Trying to get a feeling of the wait times ..
Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
A lot of previous orders will have longer build dates as the plant was shit down due to covid and there was a huge rush to catch up on 20s and get dealers inventory and then switch over to the 21s. Your wait time will probably be much shorter unless you ordered a manual or diesel.
I ordered 7/25 and I just entered shipping. Expected 9/1

OP
OP
HEX87

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
A lot of previous orders will have longer build dates as the plant was shit down due to covid and there was a huge rush to catch up on 20s and get dealers inventory and then switch over to the 21s. Your wait time will probably be much shorter unless you ordered a manual or diesel.
I ordered 7/25 and I just entered shipping. Expected 9/1
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 recent build dates? 1598244223516

I order a diesel..

Sponsored

Deleted member 53226

just place my order earlier this week and got my VIN & VON already. Anyone want to share their build dates? Trying to get a feeling of the wait times ..
Oh brother, you just ordered? All I can say is go find yourself a nice tree to rest under. If you're lucky you'll fall asleep and before you know it will be November and your brand new Jeep will be here! Maybe early October who knows.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 recent build dates? 1598662845342

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
I ordered a 2021 manual on 7/9 but production didn’t start till August 10th mines in painting stage so it’s making progress! Just hand in there it’ll come!
Mine was delivered 8/24 and I picked it up today!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, don't discourage him. I think they have already started building the September orders and will surely have those delivered by Labor Day.

Sponsored

Redhotmissel

First Name
Chesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
de xx
Mine was delivered 8/24 and I picked it up today!
once your build was done how long. Did you take to arrive to you? I’m trying to get a timeline. I need to apply for my loan but i can’t do it too early or I’ll have to do it again

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
de xx

once your build was done how long. Did you take to arrive to you? I’m trying to get a timeline. I need to apply for my loan but i can’t do it too early or I’ll have to do it again
Build was complete on 8/13. I’m in Nashville and most (if not all) rail cars headed south come through here. So I think most (East and west) would take longer
the inspection and waiting for shipping we’re the longest parts.

Redhotmissel

First Name
Chesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Build was complete on 8/13. I’m in Nashville and most (if not all) rail cars headed south come through here. So I think most (East and west) would take longer
the inspection and waiting for shipping we’re the longest parts.
So I’d probably be fine to apply for my loan then it’s good for 45 days. Surely, if it takes longer than that I’ll be so upset.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR