Sponsored

Aidenhardcore

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
How do I track my vehicle. I clicked on the site but it’s not working. The dealership says it’s coming in a week and it’s already been in transit but I can’t find it. I have the Vin number but the dealer code is weird because it Stateline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Somerset Massachusetts but when I check on the file, it’s saying that dealership believes in Tennessee or something. And I can’t figure out the tracking number, can someone help me out please
Sponsored

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56

Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
Did I miss something??? Cause in the thread it clearly says for Canadian customers, so it’s not for US transport right? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

For Canadian orders the Cassens trucking company is the delivery company. They have a website at https://www.cassens.com/ that you can register to watch progress to the dealer. You will need the dealer's cooperation to register.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Someone please help me out lol
What do you need help with? People are tracking their orders a couple different ways: Jeep Chat, dealer updates and Crypto which only updates once a build sheet and/or window sticker is found. Which one are you having trouble with?

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56

Bugbird12

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport unlimited
My Rubicon has been in KZS status for 3-4 weeks. Waiting to be shipped via rail? What’s up with that?

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
My Rubicon has been in KZS status for 3-4 weeks. Waiting to be shipped via rail? What’s up with that?
Mine has been in KZS status for nearly 2 months.

Sponsored

Jgsjeep

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara Ordered 2022 rubicon Diesel
Mine has been in KZS status for nearly 2 months.
Mine has been waiting to be shipped since the middle of February and jeep chat told me today the delivery window is 4/25-5/9. That seems crazy to me. It will have been built for 3 months before it ever makes it to the dealership. Ugh trying to be patient, but this sucks

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Mine has been waiting to be shipped since the middle of February and jeep chat told me today the delivery window is 4/25-5/9. That seems crazy to me. It will have been built for 3 months before it ever makes it to the dealership. Ugh trying to be patient, but this sucks
Mine still hasn't shipped and I haven't been able to get any updates from Jeep Customer Service or from my dealer. I finally gave up and bought another one from a different dealer. It's not exactly what I wanted but I'm enjoying it so far. I'll probably trade it in a year or two when hopefully the current craziness is over. Who knows though. The way things are going it might be even worse then.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Sorry for that news but it could be worse - mine has been in shipping with no ETA since mid January.

Jgsjeep

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Sahara Ordered 2022 rubicon Diesel
Sorry for that news but it could be worse - mine has been in shipping with no ETA since mid January.
Dealer called today said it should be there by next Friday 3/25 at the latest. Fingers crossed this is true. Jeep chat today said dealer eta was 3/16-3/25.
Sponsored