Daily driver or second vehicle

kstjarre

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JLU Sport S, 2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i
I am curious how many owners drive their jeep everyday no matter long their commute is and how many owners have a second vehicle. I do drive my jeep pretty much everyday for non commute driving but i also do over 100 miles per day for work which i leave up to my 06 subaru impreza. I will drive the jeep once or twice a week to work also.
Sponsored

coukos34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Cooper, 2016 Corvette Z51
Iā€™m in the same boat. Commute from outside the city, so have a 2014 Mini Cooper for that. Sometimes take the Jeep in on a Friday

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m in the same boat. Commute from outside the city, so have a 2014 Mini Cooper for that. Sometimes take the Jeep in on a Friday
Same here....drive Company Car all week, Jeep is my Weekend Toy! Sure wish they'd ask me if I wanted the Jeep for Co Car!

Sponsored

FWB FL

First Name
LArry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL unlimited
Drag our Rubicon behind our motor home and has full time use for 6 months or more while on the road seeing this great country, and will use it on trails out West. Drive a Denali truck and the wife drives a XT5 while we are home.

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I am curious how many owners drive their jeep everyday no matter long their commute is and how many owners have a second vehicle. I do drive my jeep pretty much everyday for non commute driving but i also do over 100 miles per day for work which i leave up to my 06 subaru impreza. I will drive the jeep once or twice a week to work also.
That's the plan for me: we'll be getting a new(er) car for the wife here soon w/ the baby on the way, so I'm going to use her little hatchback for my 70 mile commute.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Mine is my daily, but I don't have a commute

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
My wife and I both work about 2 miles from home, but the Jeep still spends 95% of its time in the garage. Had it 6 weeks and it has 350 miles on the odometer.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I have an '05 Honda Accord that I use at least 1/2 the time. Mostly depends on the weather. I try to drive with the top down as much as possible. So if it's raining or just unbearably hot, I'll take the Honda.

Sponsored

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
First world problems here. Just kidding. Know everyone one of us is in a different stage of our lives which could dictate the answer the OPs question.

My original plan was a weekend only vehicle for my Rubicon until the wife told me to sell my car since she didnā€™t understand why I needed a weekend only Jeep. Plus my commute to work is like 5 minutes, so commuting doesnā€™t put many miles on it.

Still miss my car though. Happy wife, happy Jeep life.

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
My other vehicle is a ā€˜15 Grand Cherokee SRT. I drive about 100 miles a day round trip and find myself going for my JLUR fob more often than the SRT!! Both are great but thereā€™s just something bout the JL!!

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
I drive my jeep for everything, but I have a very short commute. The 2 door is great for city cause it can park anywhere and turns on a dime.

I got a locking parking pass so it also takes me to hiking trails, even with top off. The offroad park north of me has been on fire for over a month so I have not been able to test it at the main off road stomping grounds in this area :(