Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
ended up getting the x20 synth for $487 and the artec plate for $165 shipped. Anyone run these two? Smitty says its the same bolt pattern as warn just slightly nervous (with my luck) that they won't fit together.
Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
ended up getting the x20 synth for $487 and the artec plate for $165 shipped. Anyone run these two? Smitty says its the same bolt pattern as warn just slightly nervous (with my luck) that they won't fit together.
Goid buy...Where did you get the x20 for $487m

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Have you used your winch yet? I'm still undecided as to which winch plate to order for my steel bumpers. Any issues with bending of the 3/16 metal?
Any problems with it bending being reported? I've only heard that there was one random case but nothing other than that.

Dengar

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JKU, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Any problems with it bending being reported? I've only heard that there was one random case but nothing other than that.
No, I haven't heard anything bad about the Artec plate. I did hear about one with a competitors plate which was also 3/16" so I thought I'd check. Artec does claim to be superior to their competitors plate (which I assume also 3/16").

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
No, I haven't heard anything bad about the Artec plate. I did hear about one with a competitors plate which was also 3/16" so I thought I'd check. Artec does claim to be superior to their competitors plate (which I assume also 3/16").
so far i only used my winch once with the artec plate, and it was fine.

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
So I ordered a Warn winche 10 s Platnum and a Worn Plate. Very excited and cannot wait, will post pics after install. But have a question, do I need anything else to complete the install.:facepalm:

Dengar

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JKU, 2019 JLU Rubicon
So I ordered a Warn winche 10 s Platnum and a Worn Plate. Very excited and cannot wait, will post pics after install. But have a question, do I need anything else to complete the install.:facepalm:
Do you have the factory steel Rubicon bumpers? I see in your profile pic that you have the regular bumpers so thought I'd ask.

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Have you used your winch yet? I'm still undecided as to which winch plate to order for my steel bumpers. Any issues with bending of the 3/16 metal?
Yes, I've used mine and all is well. No issues.
Sponsored