Should i buy A Bestop Trektop NX Soft Top

Which soft top would you get

• Total voters

2008jk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU
I received and replaced top fabric, rear window, and new larger seal on tailgate bar. New top and rear window now have Velcro at top of rear window for flapping, and new seal to fill in space between bar and tailgate.
Sponsored

StrikeZ

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I received and replaced top fabric, rear window, and new larger seal on tailgate bar. New top and rear window now have Velcro at top of rear window for flapping, and new seal to fill in space between bar and tailgate.
I will need something, my back flaps like crazy at 70 mph. My double seal just falls off. Is calling or emailing the best approach? @BestopTeam

ParthianShot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I will need something, my back flaps like crazy at 70 mph. My double seal just falls off. Is calling or emailing the best approach? @BestopTeam
For the seal, I figured out you can pinch the channel back together, as it just gets loose. I used a pair of pliers with moderate pressure along the entire seal, then put it back on. It's good to go again.

ParthianShot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just to update everyone, Bestop replaced my top w/ a new one. I finally got around to installing it, and it's a ton better. Every single problem I had with the last one has been fixed. No more flapping from either fabric or window, and the tailgate bar seals up perfectly with the tailgate. They really went above and beyond once they got to my case. I now am in love with this soft top. THANK YOU @BestopTeam!!!

Last edited:

jtf2020

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2Door
For people that have the Bestop - If I wanted to take off the top (not the hardware) how long does it take? Also how long to reinstall the top (not the hardware)?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
For people that have the Bestop - If I wanted to take off the top (not the hardware) how long does it take? Also how long to reinstall the top (not the hardware)?
To take the top canvass all the way off you need to take the hardware off... otherwise you'd spend an hour doing what could be a 15 minute job.
Sponsored