Wave at Gladiators?

OlBoyBlu

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
My buddy and I had a drunken convo debating if wranglers should wave at gladiators. I say no he says yes. Just curious to know the general consensus....
Sponsored

OP
OP

OlBoyBlu

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Honestly, I wave at Gladiators. Why? Because from the front at a glance they look the same and I should be paying more attention to my lane than theirs.
It's still a Jeep!!! Yes wave.. Do two doors not wave at 4 doors?
I feel like thatā€™s saying the wave applies to a compass or grand Cherokee. Still a Jeep but not worth my 2 fingers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

dj3513

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Unlimited / Granite Crystal Metallic / Sky Oneā€“Touch Power Top
I feel like thatā€™s saying the wave applies to a compass or grand Cherokee. Still a Jeep but not worth my 2 fingers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Nothing to do with the other Jeep brand models. Do you only wave at 2 or 4 door models. The Gladiator falls in the same category its a four door with a pickup. :)

Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
It's a slippery slope. If Gladiators, what about Cherokees, Compasses, Renegades, Wagoneers? On the other hand, if I pull alongside Wranglers or Gladiators at a light, I always wave...
At this point they are the of the dying breed of solid axles, sure I wave. Other jeep models that are built for wheeling still get a wave. Maybe I have a soft spot for the other guys after years of wheeling a few of them. An XJ, a WJ that ended up on tons and coilovers, and a ZJ and a waggoneer that predated social media. The Waggy was on 42" iroks at one point.
IMG_20191003_192256_790.jpg
FB_IMG_1586539411932.jpg
FB_IMG_1586539235848.jpg

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
So, you see this coming down the road:

Jeep Wrangler JL Wave at Gladiators? 8302425F-EF2E-4943-AA1C-A115BF22B77A

and then this:

Jeep Wrangler JL Wave at Gladiators? 369829E4-18F2-474B-B614-DDB4E8983602

and your first thought is to apply mental effort to being a douche bag so the wrong guy doesnt get the idea its cool for him to be in your tree house. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Shit. When i see really nicely done overlanding Land Cruisers, or Defenders, or Tacomas, or 4Runners Iā€™ll wave. Because theyā€™re more than likely cool people. And you never know who has that spare grade 8 bolt, or winch, or extra traction board, or extra quart of oil, or roll of duck tape, or tube of jb weld on the trail.

man...you seriously need to find some purpose and identity security in your life, bro. Because i can assure you that quality women do not get excited about fucking petty dudes. Just be cool. Other men like to be around men and women like to fuck men that have a smooth relaxed confidence. And you dont get that by planning your day around how you can be a dick to someone....especially not over something as petty as this.

Just a pro tip. Free of charge. šŸ‘ŒšŸ¤Œ

Last edited:

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Do what you like! I wave! Was not long ago when the battle over whether the 4 door was a real "JEEP" they are all Jeeps! Wave!
Sponsored