Results are only viewable after voting.

boardthis74

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Wow, some seriously sad comments on here. So if I'm out in my TJ then I get a wave, if I'm out in my JT, I get a nose up and judgement... Sounds like the pathetic group of Harley riders who wouldn't give the bike wave to a metric cruiser. sad sad world we live in with idiots like this.

Deleted member 29342

I got a wave out of a Mercedes G wagon. Wrangler in NYC really don’t care about the wave.

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
As a practical matter, how are you even going to distinguish them head-on until it's too late? Even if you could tell - they share enough DNA to call them part of the family.
Very true. The sharing of DNA makes the gladiator a step child. You still treat them like family.

RedWranger

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It looks like a Wrangler. It acts like a Wrangler. It's priced like a Wrangler (meaning its expensive as heck!). It's a Wrangler...and I'm waving.

Sponsored

tcass

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
I got tricked into giving a wave to a gladiator twice this week. Are we waving at these yahoos or not?
from the front it looks like a jeep.....its made by jeep its a truck from the seats back other than that, its exactly like the jeep unlimited rubicon, at least the ones around here....go ahead and wave.....

debjl2018

First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I'll wave, of course; they are in on it...I wave at everybody (Wranglers). As someone said, I'd never be able to tell as they approach.

I have the other problem...I wave at jeeps even when not in my jeep...

I see a Jeep approaching. I go thru the mental gymnastics of calculating if this is a "wave zone" or not. I've learned that you wave on all 2 lane roads as well as 4 lane roads so long as there is no center turn lane, concrete divider, grass boundary or heavy traffic. Traffic circles are just a cluster F. :swear: Anyway, assuming its a wave zone, I wave only to get a confused look...then I return the confused look......and then slap my forehead because I'm not currently driving my jeep....:facepalm:

:LOL:
I’ve almost...almost done it in my company car...a Ford Focus :LOL:
I did get a wave a month or so ago from a guy on a motorcycle...guess he owns a Jeep too :rock:

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Of course you wave at Gladiators.

How small a group do you want to be a part of?

Should white Jeeps wave at black Jeeps?

2 doors at 4 doors?

Get a grip. Wave.

Wave at Jeeps. Even if they have square headlights.

Just wave.
We need more friendly people
Waving helps relieve stress too!

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Presently, I only wave at wranglers. With a few exceptions; built XJs and 1st gen Broncos and any Jeep with a CJ as it’s designation. Under no circumstance will I wave at a GD compass, a GD patriot, a GD Commander, a GD renegade or any new GD Cherokee - grand or otherwise. I barely wave at YJs or Comanches and I used to own one.

I certainly won’t wave at any Toyota, even though a taco may try and sneak one in about once a month.

Land Rovers? Id sooner get punched in the nuts. No friggin way.
Wow...you're no fun.

Sponsored

Parispete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2 Door Rirecracker Red
Occupation
Highway inspector
I got tricked into giving a wave to a gladiator twice this week. Are we waving at these yahoos or not?
Those trucks have been around forever. My friend and I had horses and the wranglers were wranglers and trucks are trucks? Do you wave at a dodge pickup now? It is a mopar truck. With a wrangler front end is my opinion. I drove one and was not that impressed really. They will fade as everything usually does. I think jeepers are jeepers so it is up to you really

otter3591

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport
Very few Jeeps in the UK...I even wave at Renegades, don’t usually get a response though!
We have a Wrangler and a Renegade in our family, plus extended family have 3 Wranglers, 1 Patriot and a Liberty! We ARE a Jeep family, wave at all of them!
Sponsored