Sponsored

UConnect Updates

RandomSquirrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Altitude, 2013 Triumph Rocket3
Thanks! I haven't been batched yet then. One of these days.
My pleasure! The update seems to have resolved all issues I had with the backup lines. I do still get some odd behaviors with Android Auto, but nothing worth mentioning. The update seems to have helped smooth out the connectivity as well...so far, so good! #fingerscrossed
Sponsored

FerrdIsTheWord

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Has anyone used the manual update, UCONNECT_8.4_UAQ_QR39.5_MY18 ?

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Has anyone used the manual update, UCONNECT_8.4_UAQ_QR39.5_MY18 ?
Not sure what that is.

On another thread, same topic, this was said....

I had an exchange with Uconnect folks today and was told the following:
"with your application version being QR39.3 its not going to be a update to the radio via FOTA but as a dealer update that we hope to be releasing soon.

If this holds true and the application version is 39.3 there never will be an OTA update but rather an update that will be done at the dealership whenever they feel like getting involved or even knowing about it.

HuseinSilmi

First Name
Husein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2018
Occupation
Project Manager
Not sure what that is.

"with your application version being QR39.3 its not going to be a update to the radio via FOTA but as a dealer update that we hope to be releasing soon.
Good luck with the Dealer update, they know nothing about it. The only response they know very well is ...there is no problem with your radio, so your do not need this...

Sponsored

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
Not sure what that is.

I had an exchange with Uconnect folks today and was told the following:

If this holds true and the application version is 39.3 there never will be an OTA update but rather an update that will be done at the dealership whenever they feel like getting involved or even knowing about it.
Has there been any updates on this? My version is QR-39.32.0 and there are no updates found through the web page. I dread going back to the dealer to request an update, but yet my lines disappear at times.

Seems kind of odd that some updates would require a dealer visit while others don't.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Has there been any updates on this? My version is QR-39.32.0 and there are no updates found through the web page. I dread going back to the dealer to request an update, but yet my lines disappear at times.

Seems kind of odd that some updates would require a dealer visit while others don't.
I agree, it does seem off. Jeep Cares posted on another thread about it and they suggested PM with your VIN and issue so they can open and escalate a case on your behalf. A bunch of us are going that route to see where we are included in the proverbial update line.

Sponsored

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
When I search by VIN it says I'm up to date.

Software: 21.05.11
Yet... my current BootMicro is 21.04.01

No backup lines.
Uconnect doesn't really work right (still shows it needs to set up, yesterday it worked)

@JeepCares

Car has 250 miles... when does the survey come out. ;) Let's get me squared away. ;)

HuseinSilmi

First Name
Husein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2018
Occupation
Project Manager
Someone know if I can use UCONNECT_8.4_UAQ_QR39.5_MY18 for the 7" screen headunit version?

FerrdIsTheWord

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Are there directions to go with this?
You'll need to use a USB stick to upload the file directly to the radio. There are a few posts in the forum on how to do this. Let me know if you need help finding the instructions.
Sponsored