Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Dale.......I like your taste in Jeeps! If you want a little reprieve from the sun a spiderweb shade would help!

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
Dale.......I like your taste in Jeeps! If you want a little reprieve from the sun a spiderweb shade would help!
Thanks, this is on my list of things I need. (along with mirrors). LOL

Sponsored

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Started this project (ADD front and rear bumpers, winch, lights). Had some trouble with the mounting hardware but I have it figured out now, will post up final pics over the weekend.

A16CEE22-0D39-409C-8034-87B60C8F3C51.jpeg

Sponsored

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Hi Arrowhead-
This is great!!
I think your post is a great idea...

I couldn't afford a Rubicon, or a Sahara, and trying to find parts for a new 2 door is not as easy as everyone things...

A special page to help all of us is awesome. I will have to keep this page as a Favorite!!

I myself just purchased a new 2020 JL 2 Door Firecracker Red, 6 speed manual and am coming around to it...

Honestly, i had a 2018 JK, then traded it in for a 2017 4 door JKU with half doors, but had issues so FCA bought it back and i got the 2020 JL.

I have some issues with it- more user issues, but its still a Jeep,,, Im happy.

Here are a few pics.

I have upgraded the radio to the 7" radio, added a set of rails and working towards a lift and new wheels/tires at some point.

Thanks again for the page and hope to learn as much as i can from everyone.

One quick question,, regarding the soft top users- What do people do with their windows when they take them off?
Leaving them at home is not an answer, I am not at home when i take them off..

I do have the Mopar window bag, but it is more of a pain to get them in.. Unless there is a trick to putting them in??

Any help would be AMAZINGLY appreciated.

Thanks!!!

2020  JEEP.JPG

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Chris.....we have the Mopar window bag and use it often. Make sure it is laid out flat and take your time getting the plastic corners in their appropriate curved sections. Once they are in correctly it zips up pretty easily. Then we hang it over the front seat headrests. The curved corners face to the back. You have to follow the order on the bag and again take your time. Taking your time is the hard part.........I am usually ready to get the top down and hit the road;)! Good luck and enjoy your Jeep!

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Arrowhead-
This is great!!
I think your post is a great idea...

I couldn't afford a Rubicon, or a Sahara, and trying to find parts for a new 2 door is not as easy as everyone things...

A special page to help all of us is awesome. I will have to keep this page as a Favorite!!

I myself just purchased a new 2020 JL 2 Door Firecracker Red, 6 speed manual and am coming around to it...

Honestly, i had a 2018 JK, then traded it in for a 2017 4 door JKU with half doors, but had issues so FCA bought it back and i got the 2020 JL.

I have some issues with it- more user issues, but its still a Jeep,,, Im happy.

Here are a few pics.

I have upgraded the radio to the 7" radio, added a set of rails and working towards a lift and new wheels/tires at some point.

Thanks again for the page and hope to learn as much as i can from everyone.

One quick question,, regarding the soft top users- What do people do with their windows when they take them off?
Leaving them at home is not an answer, I am not at home when i take them off..

I do have the Mopar window bag, but it is more of a pain to get them in.. Unless there is a trick to putting them in??

Any help would be AMAZINGLY appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Good looking Jeep! The window bag has pictograph instructions for getting them to fit just right. I think it's passenger side, driver's side, then back.

The 2dr side windows are bugger than the 4dr so they don't fit great inside the Jeep for transport. You could try folding the seat up and wedging the bag between the front and rear seat.

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Chris.....we have the Mopar window bag and use it often. Make sure it is laid out flat and take your time getting the plastic corners in their appropriate curved sections. Once they are in correctly it zips up pretty easily. Then we hang it over the front seat headrests. The curved corners face to the back. You have to follow the order on the bag and again take your time. Taking your time is the hard part.........I am usually ready to get the top down and hit the road;)! Good luck and enjoy your Jeep!

Thank you for the response..
It makes me feel better.. I am still struggling with this. I've tried it about 10 times. still don't have it.
My big question- where do you lay it flat at?
The reason i ask- I am not able to lay it flat on the ground and keep bending over to get them in. I just am curious if there are easier steps, or tricks, to get the windows in in a methodical way to ensure they go it correctly?

Any help is BEYOND Greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
I do this too and with a little practice you’ll get quick at doing it. I even do it on sidewalks sometimes. I have my rear seat out so some times I just lay the bag flat in the back.
Sponsored