2020 JL Sport 6 speed

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Quadratec finally released thier cab cover for the 2 door.
Seems to fit ok and seems made well, but much bulkier than I was expecting.
Reasonable price though.

No rain in the forcast, so I will have to update later on how it handles a rain storm.

Jeep Wrangler JL The 2Dr Sport Only Thread IMG_0166

Dont care for the metal hooks, so I did some heat shrink on them.
Oh My Gosh!!!!
First,, i am so glad you have this,,,, I am dying to find one that works for a 2 door,,,

I hope you don't mind, but i have a few quick questions if you wouldn't mind answering them...
I would truly appreciate it.

1) I have a soft top on my Jeep, am looking for something that i can throw over the jeep outside overnights..
Can i use this with the soft top down? Obviously, i don't want to take the top off...
2) it looks like it covers where the flaps cover when there are no doors on,, How does it do?
Does it keep the inside decent?
3) pretty easy to toss on?

Thank you so much for your help.. I am hoping this is what i am looking for...

Thanks again!!

Chris

Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
1) I have a soft top on my Jeep, am looking for something that i can throw over the jeep outside overnights..
Can i use this with the soft top down? Obviously, i don't want to take the top off...
2) it looks like it covers where the flaps cover when there are no doors on,, How does it do?
1. I have a Rain Gear and it is the Half Cover. You will need one that comes down straight in the back so it fits over the top when it is down. The angled one generally does not have enough room to go over a top down. Double and triple check! We use ours basically at night.
2. It does completely cover the door opening and has 2 straps in that area to hold it in place. Does a great job!
3. After taking it off and on many times, we basically fold it back starting at the windshield and working toward the back. The folds are the same dimension as the storage bag height so we can just roll it up and put in the storage bag. Have a routine and it takes a few minutes,

Last edited:

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
1. I have a Rain Gear and it is the Half Cover. You will need one that comes down straight so it fits over the top when it is down. The angled one generally does not have enough room to go over a top down. Double and triple check! We use ours basically at night.
2. It does completely cover the door opening and has 2 straps in that area to hold it in place. Does a great job!
3. After taking it off and on many times, we basically fold it back starting at the windshield and working toward the back. The folds are the same dimension as the storage bad height so we can just roll it up and put in the storage bag. Have a routine and it takes a few minutes,
That is awesome news...

Thank you so much for the info...

I will try to get one of those then,,,
The problem with them is they are out 3+ weeks on backorder right now..
I will keep looking at them,, Hope they come back sooner..

Thank you again!!!

JLBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Factory order JL once I finalize the configuration..
Rubi 4 door suspension and tires, Fuel Beast -12 offset. I’m liking It.!
Jeep Wrangler JL The 2Dr Sport Only Thread A7B265F8-9B37-47EE-8CE5-55B1077A2468
looks good! How much lift did the rubi suspension give and what spring numbers did you use?

Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
Oh My Gosh!!!!
First,, i am so glad you have this,,,, I am dying to find one that works for a 2 door,,,

I hope you don't mind, but i have a few quick questions if you wouldn't mind answering them...
I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your help.. I am hoping this is what i am looking for...

Thanks again!!

Chris
Sorry for the late reply.
I don't know if this will work with a soft top, it might but don't think it will fit well. Mine is a hard top and I use this for when I have the top and/or doors off. If I recall this is what it is made for, no top at all,
Sponsored