Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Does anyone know if shipping for these is taking a while (lack of supply) or should I expect one pretty quickly?
I got mine in 2 days.
Sponsored

OP
OP

rfg9585

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2020 Sahara JLU
Occupation
retired
I have been running mine now for a few days but still having some issues. What I see is that most functions work. I am still having issues with some non-menu items, eg stop\start memory, cool down, brake locking, etc. Any thoughts before I proceed with another unmarry\marry?

Thanks!

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Yeah, I'd contact Z-Automotive. You shouldn't be having issues. I've had mine for a while now, and everything works as it should. On rare occasions the ESS reverts back to "on" but that could be my doing. I don't know if I hit the button out of habit (I always turned it off before the Tazer) or if I inadvertently hit the button. Could be a boot-up issue, or it could be user error. Hard to tell since it's only happened a time or two. However, it sounds like your issues are much more frequent than a time or two and you just got it.

OP
OP

rfg9585

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
fyi - chatted with Joe yesterday and he indicated that the .7 release thinks that if you have e-torgue you also have a 4XE which disables these functions. He's working .8 release hoping to be out next week. Or you can revert to .5 according to him.

Sponsored

OP
OP

rfg9585

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Installed .8 yesterday and now all the features seem to be working correctly! Thanks Joe!

althorpe1

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
I putting this in under the 1st timer as I also just installed the Tazer in our 2020 JL which BTW the instructions leave a lot to be desired. My intentions were to set my lights to LED primarily however following the MARRY and the sleep cycles the tails light turn signals did not work any longer ok then let's set them back to stock still no turn signals. Preform the UNMARRY and now I have turn signals, hmm..... I have reached out for some additional help still waiting but I may again attempt this in a few days to see if maybe I did something wrong or what?
Sponsored