Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I know this is an old post, but if you have the dual zone climate control, you can go into the control and press the SYNC button. From then on any time you adjust the driver side temp, the passenger side will match. Adjusting the passenger side will override the sync.
Unless the selfish passenger presses the temp button. KEEP TOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Unless the selfish passenger presses the temp button. KEEP TOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!
That's why I said this:

" Adjusting the passenger side will override the sync."

MJ_from_LA

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Wrangler, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Anyone know how to turn off the feature that throws your jeep into park when the door is opened while driving? I was thinking of starting a criminal enterprise and may need to have someone jump in on the run or something... idk!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Anyone know how to turn off the feature that throws your jeep into park when the door is opened while driving? I was thinking of starting a criminal enterprise and may need to have someone jump in on the run or something... idk!
@MJ_from_LA

No programmer can turn off "Auto ParK".

To defeat auto park is to use a seat belt extender or a seat belt clip on the driver's side seat belt.

Extender
Jeep Wrangler JL Tazer JL Mini 00090

Seat belt extension clip
Jeep Wrangler JL Tazer JL Mini sb-cli

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Okay I unmarried my Tazer and disconnected it and then plugged the cables back together to get some dealer work done. right now of course the TPMS light is coming on but the auto start feature it's not turning the motor off when I come up to Red lights is that because I have the AC on I thought it still did it no matter what and you have to push that button each time you get in my light is off if I remember right you push the button and the light would come on and then you turned it off before I hooked up the tazer. The light is off and it will not cut the motor off when I come up to a red light or a stop sign and sit. Wonder why that's not cutting the motor off that's great one less thing to worry about if I could just have the right tire in my 37 and not have to worry about the TPM light coming on I wouldn't put the taser back in. Does it really make a difference program in it for 37th it really makes the motor or transmission shift different for 37 if not it makes it thank you still have those stock tires on ? I'm just not good at doing it and I had to get somebody to do it for me and such a hassle every time you take it to the dealer to unmarry it unplug it then get to dealer work done then take it back to this place to do it for me I'm sorry I'm just not good at doing that I don't trust myself too much of a hassle for me I don't know how to do it so I guess I have to have a program for 37s or you will think it still has the smaller tire correct ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Also on a 2018 JL Rubicon four-door I had the TPM set for I think 28 that way I can go to 25 when I wanted to run my tires at 25 I think you have to have them at 32 for the light not to come on without the taser right ? That's too much for a 37 nitto ridge grappler they'll bounce all over the road and some people say they run 32 I don't see how in that tire in a 37-1250
Sponsored