Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Okay, the alleged news, recently posted about on their forum, was that the "never was all that bright" Lite Brite lady allegedly now has an "only fans" channel in which she apparently does ...well, whatever, for paying subscribers to watch and now she is releasing a video featuring the "unadulterated truth" about Broncos and Jeeps?

So, given all of these "alleged" facts, what is an old man supposed to think?
Nothing. Theyre just trying to make money out of the internet whichever way they can. Their youtube videos were always showing skin to a certain extent and that attracted viewers. Kevin the husband didnt seem to care. They saw the opportunity to get mone from horney fans I guess. The lady clearly enjoys the attention.

The internet has become a bizarre world and theyre just profiting off it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

joegrasse

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Red JLUR
I think it is sad haters gotta hate. I also feel like some people commenting haven’t even watched the video. Not everything they said about the bronco was bad, and not everything they said about the Jeep was good. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Funny, I'm seeing more wailing and gnashing of teeth on here than the bronco forum, and the vid was pro Jeep. Strange times.
In all fairness, only half of those in the bronco forums actually have actually received their Bronco to be able to make an accurate assesment of the video

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Having personally taken the bronco on trails rated 7, the Bronco can keep up with the jeep just fine up to that point. Past that, you won't see any stock vehicles anyway, so may the more modded vehicle win. I watched the video hoping for an honest review, but when they admitted they haven't wheeled the Bronco as hard as they did their jeep, I gave up on that. How can you give an honest review if you don't push them both equally?
That's exactly what I was saying. If you didn't push the Bronco as hard as your Jeep how the Hell can you even give this review. It's total Biased nonsense!!

My channel will be up and running soon and I'll give real non biased reviews the best I can. It won't be extreme off roading but it will be light to moderate and completely honest. I own both and I have no affiliation with any brands sponsors or businesses that benefit from either. Just an every day regular owner of both. The first couple episodes will be basic introduction stuff though nothing crazy and an over view of the vehicles.

Screenshot_20220820-152617_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored

Bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 Sahara 4xe
Funny, I'm seeing more wailing and gnashing of teeth on here than the bronco forum, and the vid was pro Jeep. Strange times.
It's really only the bronco owners on the jeep forum wailing. Everyone else looks at it and says hmmm a raptor or ranger in an SUV format, yeah it's gonna be good at fast stuff and not as good at jeep stuff but it should be plenty capable for a lot of people.

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
I give two craps about their Jeep or Bronco reviews....
Link to her Onlyfans? 🤣

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
The Bronco is still relatively new compared to the Wrangler. So, it's not surprising that it falls short in some areas. It will be interesting to see if/how it evolves over time as the Wrangler has. At some point, if Ford commits to it, it may equal or potentially surpass the Wrangler in form and function. But that day is not today.

Sponsored

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
That's exactly what I was saying. If you didn't push the Bronco as hard as your Jeep how the Hell can you even give this review. It's total Biased nonsense!!

My channel will be up and running soon and I'll give real non biased reviews the best I can. It won't be extreme off roading but it will be light to moderate and completely honest. I own both and I have no affiliation with any brands sponsors or businesses that benefit from either. Just an every day regular owner of both. The first couple episodes will be basic introduction stuff though nothing crazy and an over view of the vehicles.

Screenshot_20220820-152617_Gallery.jpg
Thanks man! Looking forward to that content. I plan on trying to get as hard of trails at possible for the Bronco, to include the Rubicon. We are doing Sedona this year, are planning a Moab trip next year, so probably Rubicon the year after that. Basically stepping it up. I'll be throwing a lift and 37s on it, and will have a comparable JLUR-XR doing all these adventures with it. Also the Mesa area here in AZ has some tough trails I plan on hitting up in between all of that.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not watching the video and I don't think I've seen anyone mention, are the Bronco and Jeep better than a Subaru?

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Remember on their Jeep:
- Fully replaced by FCA due to steering issues
- Blew up engine on 2.0 (and flat out did not say anything for those watching their "reviews" on the super charger)
- destroyed suspension aan replaced multiple times (expected, but its a no go if bronco might do same???)

Nah they are checked out, it was a fun channel long long ago. they got a bronco only cause they thought it would be content.

I would agree a modded jeep is best for very hard stuff for sure, at same time i think a bronco with 100k+ put into it like they are doing on jeep would have a SAS and wheel about the same

Last edited:

Bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 Sahara 4xe
- Blew up engine on 2.0 (and flat out did not say anything for those watching their "reviews" on the super charger)
It was a 3.6 that they threw a turbo on and then it blew, not a 2.0 or a super charger. They actually did a whole video on it blowing up after it went too.