First Name
JKS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Occupation
Suspension Manufacturer
And both of these Shock offerings are " Sourced and Made in the USA ", correct ?
Most FOX shocks are made in Gainseville, GA. Race shocks are made in El Cajon, CA. The GA plant is new and really impressive.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DEdney1775

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
I posted the other day in a different thread about mounting the front shock reservoirs. I figured I'd come back to my own thread & update..

The rears went in with no problem. The front is giving me all kinds of problems. Last year, after putting an aftermarket bumper up front, I decided to trim those two bottom brackets that were hanging down, lower than the bumper. Fast forward to today, and I purchased the Fox 2.5 performance reservoir shocks. Well, those external reservoirs are supposed to mount to the brackets I cut off... Somebody in the other thread suggested possibly mounting them under the hood. I finally have a day off & was able to play with the front shocks. Not looking good.. There's absolutely zero room under the hood. Here's a few pictures to show y'all what I'm dealing with and an option I'm considering.
Jeep Wrangler JL Shock upgrade 20220928_133929
Jeep Wrangler JL Shock upgrade 20220928_133911
Jeep Wrangler JL Shock upgrade 20220928_133650
Sponsored