Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
We definitely understand the eagerness to get these in your hands, and we are just as eager to get them out as soon as humanly possible. These are all shipping via the shipping method you chose at your final checkout.

Our shipping team is hustling to get all completed group buy orders out ASAP (fingers crossed, all today) along with our normal holiday order volume! We appreciate your enthusiasm and patience here :like:

Here's more and more and more packages being prepared for carrier picked up!

Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights IMG_2400_Lively.GIF
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Got my tracking. UPS 2nd day. Should be here Monday it looks like. I’ll be stripping the bumper off Sunday then. Lol
mine is coming USPS too :(

Sponsored

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine arrived today as well, not sure when I will have time to install though.

Also a big thanks to @ORACLElights as I bought these using a gift certificate I won in their Name our Jeep contest :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights 20201224_130105

Mjanski

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Mine came early today ahead of schedule. Thanks Oracle and UPS!

3263B90B-B3A2-47BC-AF60-F8B37C219F6E.jpeg

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine but out of town till next week

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
Installed:
Super bright. Forgot to take a picture of my screen but it lights up my neighbors house across the street! Haha

I took my bumper off to install the lights. They fit perfectly. You need mini hands to get in there for the 7mm bolt. Pain in the rear re-installing the new 7mm bolt as well. Honestly the new lights for so tight in the bumper you could probably forgo putting the 7mm bolt back. Lastly, I wish the right light had a longer wire lead to it. It’s a little tight going up to the right taillight. Driver’s side is good though.

80B0F9F9-1B56-4D7C-A818-986F00D986BC.jpeg

AB153BF2-A174-43FA-972E-BF2E0A098F1A.jpeg

Sponsored

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Installed:
Super bright. Forgot to take a picture of my screen but it lights up my neighbors house across the street! Haha

I took my bumper off to install the lights. They fit perfectly. You need mini hands to get in there for the 7mm bolt. Pain in the rear re-installing the new 7mm bolt as well. Honestly the new lights for so tight in the bumper you could probably forgo putting the 7mm bolt back. Lastly, I wish the right light had a longer wire lead to it. It’s a little tight going up to the right taillight. Driver’s side is good though.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights AB153BF2-A174-43FA-972E-BF2E0A098F1A

Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights AB153BF2-A174-43FA-972E-BF2E0A098F1A
Installed:

Yes they are tight, specially the driver side. I had one hell of a time getting that one in. I wired both of mine into the trailer wiring. Soldered everything and shrink tubing. One hell of a difference!

jhawklive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Yes they are tight, specially the driver side. I had one hell of a time getting that one in. I wired both of mine into the trailer wiring. Soldered everything and shrink tubing. One hell of a difference!
Is the trailer wiring color coded the same as the tail lights? Thought about going this route as well.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Is the trailer wiring color coded the same as the tail lights? Thought about going this route as well.
Honestly I don’t remember exactly so I don’t want to tell you incorrect. But not as the tail light instructions provided by Oracle. I tapped into the same wire that I connected on a separate set of back up lights that I had before these so I just used the same wire. I’m pretty sure if you search on the forum you’ll see the trailer wiring connector diagram.

jhawklive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Honestly I don’t remember exactly so I don’t want to tell you incorrect. But not as the tail light instructions provided by Oracle. I tapped into the same wire that I connected on a separate set of back up lights that I had before these so I just used the same wire. I’m pretty sure if you search on the forum you’ll see the trailer wiring connector diagram.
Gotcha. Ok thanks, will see what I can find.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Gotcha. Ok thanks, will see what I can find.
I like tying into that point because you don’t have to worry about going up through into the interior and it’s right there so the wires are more than long enough sorry I don’t know the exact colors.
Sponsored