2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing

Slammed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU ,2010 Kia Soul
Just waiting for my replacement. The passenger side stopped working all together. Even without it the drivers is super bright

JimmyB

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
@JimmyB
@Slammed

Curious... how much was shipping...

That cost should have been on Oracle's dime in my opinion. Why should you be out $ for shipping a replacement in regard to a known problematic offering...
I agree 100% but they basically had me over a barrel needing a replacement for a light with condensation in it. I was charged $9.50 in shipping and I haven’t even gotten around to replacing it yet and I full expect I am going to have to modify it just like the last one :(

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Are each of these not working, or just condensation? I ask because condensation is normal, not working obviously isn't. I'm fine with buying these and them having condensation, so if that's the case, I'm all in.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Yes it is. If it's not normal in a light it's not normal anywhere.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Did it say "made in..." anywhere on the packaging or product? I'm curious where it is made.
If a product doesn’t make a huge deal about being “Made in the USA”, it’s made in the Far East, likely China.

This product does not say Made in the USA. It is what it is.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I just installed these and that same day there was condensation.
Condensation is normal for any housing and will usually dissipate as weather conditions change/improve. This should not affect the performance of the light.

However, we ask that if this is consistent after weeks of use and the water droplets do not dissapate, please contact us for warranty replacement.

We have two options for warranty:
  • We can send you a return label to get the parts tested and replaced, and we cover shipping back to you.
  • You would send a photo to us with the issue and we require shipping to be paid, usually $9.50 2nd Day Air. We do not need the part back.
Both options provide warranty coverage, just depends on which is more convenient and you can decide which you would like to proceed with.

I hope this clarifies any questions you may have.

-Missy

Last edited:

tactical_gnr

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
@ORACLElights So, I'm confused reading this. Is the fitment issue resolved for the rubicon steel bumper? Sounds like a fix was expected in June, but others are saying it still didn't work.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
@ORACLElights So, I'm confused reading this. Is the fitment issue resolved for the rubicon steel bumper? Sounds like a fix was expected in June, but others are saying it still didn't work.
Condensation can happen to any housing, there is not a fix for normal condensation as it is due to weathering. This can happen in headlights, sidemarkers, tail lights, ect.. If the issue is prolonged we will of course warranty it.

Please let me know if you need further information on this this. Thank you!

-Missy

tactical_gnr

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Condensation can happen to any housing, there is not a fix for normal condensation as it is due to weathering. This can happen in headlights, sidemarkers, tail lights, ect.. If the issue is prolonged we will of course warranty it.

Please let me know if you need further information on this this. Thank you!

-Missy
Thanks for the response, but I’m referring to the driver side light fitting into the steel bumper without having to grind down the housing.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Thanks for the response, but I’m referring to the driver side light fitting into the steel bumper without having to grind down the housing.
The most recent reverse light production runs did have these modified for steel bumpers ahead of time. However, in some unique cases modification was needed still, as we can not account for every steel bumper fitment and stamp on the reverse light.

I have had very few customers need to modify from the recent production run but it is possible if may be needed.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

-Missy
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.