Oracle flush mount tail lights!!!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I don’t know, I’m really on the fence about these. Just like the grill, I think the tail lights that we know are part of what makes the wrangler a wrangler.

while I think these recessed lights do look good, I think they take away from the wrangler look and strangely cross over to the new Bronco look🤷‍♂️ And thats not good, or is it?!
Aesthetics are subjective, so there's really no Right or Wrong answer here. I think the OEM tail lights in general, and the LEDs in particular, look like cancerous lumps. Others like them as they are. What matters is what the owner prefers and where he is willing to invest his funds. 👍
Sponsored

Jazzicon

First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Extreme Recon, 2021 Toyota
Ordered, now I won’t have to worry about smashing my taillight when my Rotopax is mounted. Finally ordered something that is an actual solution to a legitimate problem I created 😂
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! A2AE5901-F166-446D-BA33-4DBE7D664873
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! D44DC53F-EC4D-4E4A-B29D-6A214F449B71
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! 9C6049D5-6297-4C6B-A5D5-49CA551771B5

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
They missed to place a reflector in the middle where they have black plastic with framed in branding.

Would make it street legal and look comple.
That is where the Blind Spot Monitoring sensor goes. They sent stick on reflectors in the box, but I doubt anyone puts them on. I thought about putting them on the side of my bumper ... right before I remove it.

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I have all the hyperflashing and warning inside the vehicle. Just an update. I love the way they look 100%. I have the Tazer Light. I'll move to the mini so I can get rid of all the issue if Oracle doesn't come up with a solution soon. (which means I'll be upgrading, ha!)

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Thought I was gonna get lucky and have no problems but was out driving today and the dash shot me a "left tail light out" notification. If anyone hears how to stop that please let me know. Thanks
Send us a PM and we will be happy to help you with this!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
So, i received the Oracle flush mount tail light with integrated blind spot monitor lights today, i am absolutely over the moon with them. Me and my daughter fitted them this afternoon. It took us about an hour to disassemble the old units to get at the blind spot sensors and reassemble into the new unit but it was easy and seamless! Thank you to Oracle Lighting for coming up with something that has enhanced the rear end of my Jeep and eliminated those bulky stock tail units. I LOVE them!

AF16275F-46EB-463C-B202-B90033631368.jpeg

EEF7B1B3-64A1-43AF-B341-F0B749AA2E6D.jpeg

25185572-3EB1-495F-9EB9-788EA793782E.jpeg
Looks good...but I bit too much like a Ford Bronco...!

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Looks good...but I bit too much like a Ford Bronco...!
I was thinking the exact same thing! I wonder if they made protruding ones for the Bronco as well...

Nixxxster

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD
Anyone selling their old OEM LED tail light?

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
Threedom better be working on an activity key fob bracelet!!! Im dying for one!!!! I love my lil fob from them. Even got a pink one for the kid.
I also have these tail lights, they’re awesome! Though I think I need the details on this fob you speak of…

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I read through most of this and there is still a question in my mind:

Do these throw codes "always"? Or does it only on happen OEM equipped LED Jeeps? Or does this only affect non-LED Jeeps?

@Rhinebeck01

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I read through most of this and there is still a question in my mind:

Do these throw codes "always"?
Or does it only on happen OEM equipped LED Jeeps?
Or does this only affect non-LED Jeeps?
If the owner feedback in this thread (and the other one still active at this time) is accurate, the flush mount LED tail lights will function correctly on Wranglers with original halogen tail lights. No hyperflash nor dashboard error codes have been observed. Just plug and play.

N.B.: In the foregoing instance, the installer should be careful to use the included resistors. You'll need some double-sided tape to secure them to the vehicle, also, since it's not included (despite the installation video illustrating that it is provided.)

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! 20220106_130719

Wrangler owners with OEM LEDs are likely to experience, at a minimum, dashboard error codes, even if the Oracle tail lights otherwise function correctly when viewing them on the rear of the vehicle.

Reactions: LCW

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
If the owner feedback in this thread (and the other one still active at this time) is accurate, the flush mount LED tail lights will function correctly on Wranglers with original halogen tail lights. No hyperflash nor dashboard error codes have been observed. Just plug and play.

N.B.: In the foregoing instance, the installer should be careful to use the included resistors. You'll need some double-sided tape to secure them to the vehicle, also, since it's not included (despite the installation video illustrating that it is provided.)

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! 20220106_130719

Wrangler owners with OEM LEDs are likely to experience, at a minimum, dashboard error codes, even if the Oracle tail lights otherwise function correctly when viewing them on the rear of the vehicle.
OK; thanks for the clarification. I have the OEM LEDs and this would be a hard pass for me.

Adding diodes and experiencing error codes is not something I'm going to pay to have happen.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
OK; thanks for the clarification. I have the OEM LEDs and this would be a hard pass for me.

Adding diodes and experiencing error codes is not something I'm going to pay to have happen.
They're wire-wound resistors and are not needed if you have factory LEDs.

The canbus issue is fixable with a tazer or jscan.

music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

Tail lights look nice. And I'm especially interested in anything that makes the reverse lights brighter, since the stocks are pretty dim.

Two quick questions for anyone in the know:

1) I don't seem to find them on the site. Probably just missed them. Anyone have a link?

2) What's up with the space with the oracle badging on the light? Seems like dead/wasted space. Does it like pop out and accept another reverse light or something?

Cheers!
Sponsored