'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
I don’t know, I’m really on the fence about these. Just like the grill, I think the tail lights that we know are part of what makes the wrangler a wrangler.

while I think these recessed lights do look good, I think they take away from the wrangler look and strangely cross over to the new Bronco look🤷‍♂️ And thats not good, or is it?!

Pinion

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 FJ40, 22 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Project Manager
I like the flush mount tail lights. Once I get some higher priority stuff changed out on my new Jeep, I'll probably get them. At that point, whatever issue there is now should be cleared up.

Sponsored

2019 JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Do these work with any JL with any options? Sooo will these work on ANY JL no matter what?

jplusk

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
I don’t know, I’m really on the fence about these. Just like the grill, I think the tail lights that we know are part of what makes the wrangler a wrangler.

while I think these recessed lights do look good, I think they take away from the wrangler look and strangely cross over to the new Bronco look🤷‍♂️ And thats not good, or is it?!
First thought for me was Broncoish too. Hadn’t seen these before, so think I will hibernate on em for a few weeks.

Kinda feel like I would be solving for a problem I didn’t have because while I do Offroad the rig, I’ll never be the guy worrying about sliding off a Boulder and it ripping off the OEM ones.

The blind spot function is most important for me so will wait for more users to comment as well.

Agree with those saying it is nice to add subtle differences to your rig vs others. Also wasn’t concerned someone might steal my OEM ones with a judo chop until now, LOL.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I dont see how you can look at these lights and think "broncoish" if anything they look more like trx ram truck lights

Last edited:

Jeep Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
duuuude
....while I think these recessed lights do look good, I think they take away from the wrangler look and strangely cross over to the new Bronco look🤷‍♂️ And thats not good, or is it?!

First thought for me was Broncoish too. Hadn’t seen these before, so think I will hibernate on em for a few weeks...
I honestly thought that I was the only member on here, who thought this, so I kept 😶. Glad to see I wasn't alone. : )

My first, split second impression, after seeing these Oracle flush lights, was exactly that, for whatever reason(s), which made zero sense.

After I did a search engine image search, to compare the Bronco tails with these Oracle flush lights, side to side, I failed to understand fully, why subliminally, everytime I look at them, I'm thinkin' "Bronco".

Go figure

jplusk

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
I dont see how you can look at these lights and think "broncoish" if anything they look more like trx ram truck lights
Here is a quick and dirty side by side. The Oracles looks more Bronco than the OEM by far IMO. I may still buy these, they are growing on me for sure, but would have been cool if Oracle could have kept the Jeep design but maybe they were worried about infringing. All good though, just glad we have this option and being 7x times brighter in reverse is a huge plus.

FAD3FE07-D90E-43A9-8BF7-06C918413BDA.jpeg

DA6CFDBD-230B-4780-903C-A98CFDE54341.jpeg

Sponsored

Bocephus1963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 1976 K5 Blazer. 1995 S10 Blazer 4wd
Occupation
Forklift Operator
I already had the l.e.d. light package, just really liked the look of the flush mount Oracles. Kind of remind me of an old CJ I had years ago....had a set of 1976 K5 Blazer tail lights graphted into the back corners. Looked awesome back in the day 👍. I sent Oracle a message, see what they tell me.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a quick and dirty side by side. The Oracles looks more Bronco than the OEM by far IMO. I may still buy these, they are growing on me for sure, but would have been cool if Oracle could have kept the Jeep design but maybe they were worried about infringing. All good though, just glad we have this option and being 7x times brighter in reverse is a huge plus.

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! DA6CFDBD-230B-4780-903C-A98CFDE54341

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! DA6CFDBD-230B-4780-903C-A98CFDE54341
I guess compared to oem they aren't similar, but like I said, when I first saw them I was thinking more trx/ram lights

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! 2021_ram_1500_trx_120_2560x1440

However these are just opinions what are they really worth?

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Yep, Tazer cured my tail light out notification on the screen. No more issues and i didnt have the hyper flashing that everyone is talking about. Went out yesterday and lights function as expected.
with the Tazer do you just toggle the LED tail light setting off/on? I'm installing mine tomorrow probably and figure ill have the same issue as everyone else

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
It doesn't matter, if it looks similar to the Bronco Tail Lights. If you like the look, do it, it is your rig. Just as long as you don't go all "Angry Eyes Grill". Or Eyelashes. Those are just plain silly.