mer43

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 ZJ 5.9, '18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Had my JLUR since July... nada... Pretty much given up on jeep on this trivial item. No biggie, but would be a fun perk to have.

OFFROAD PAGES.jpg

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
Had my JLUR since July... nada... Pretty much given up on jeep on this trivial item. No biggie, but would be a fun perk to have.
Part of me feels the same way. I do most of my off-roading on the beach and I really don’t NEED the ORPs BUT I am concerned that my system isn’t getting updates. I still have the same software version that existed when I picked up my Jeep in July. What else am I misssing -now or because of some future update I won’t get? I have a ticket open for this issue but I have not heard anything from anyone about a possible resolution. It’s frustrating.

Sponsored

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Part of me feels the same way. I do most of my off-roading on the beach and I really don’t NEED the ORPs BUT I am concerned that my system isn’t getting updates. I still have the same software version that existed when I picked up my Jeep in July. What else am I misssing -now or because of some future update I won’t get? I have a ticket open for this issue but I have not heard anything from anyone about a possible resolution. It’s frustrating.
Im in agreement as well.

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got mine...for a day and then this morning it disappeared!!!!

king_mamil

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Blue (Ordered 9/22, Delivered 11/22)
Bummed that I had it for a few days on my brand new 2019 JLUR and now it is gone. WTF?

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I got a call today from someone at Jeep Uconnect and they said I should have the Off-road pages by the 15th of this month and they would call me back later to confirm this. So it seems the wheels are in motion!

Sponsored

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I got a call today from someone at Jeep Uconnect and they said I should have the Off-road pages by the 15th of this month and they would call me back later to confirm this. So it seems the wheels are in motion!
Ha! I won't be holding my breath on that one. Checks in the mail (electrons are in the air).

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Ha! I won't be holding my breath on that one. Checks in the mail (electrons are in the air).
The story they gave me was pretty good. I post back if it's fixed or not after the 15 of December.

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Well I hope it does work out. I'm just not optimistic since what could they be doing over the next 2 weeks? My dealer appointment is tomorrow..hoping to get some info when we call the uconnect engineer.

What was the story they gave you?

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
Please post any resolution on this thread. I supposedly have an open ticket with Uconnect but I haven’t heard squat from them. I would love to know what to do to get the update.

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
Just noticed my 2 day old 2019 Rubi does not have Off road pages in the center 8.4 display. I guess I'll play this game too.
Sponsored