Sponsored

Off Road Pages Update in Texas...

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
For those of us looking for the Off Road Pages in Texas, it looks like I FINALLY got received them on my JLUR. The update was done this morning. The first picture is of the prompt that I received when I arrived at a store asking if I wanted to perform the upgrade now or later and the second picture is after it was complete showing the ORP icon. I was in the store for about 40 or 45 minutes and when I came out, the upload had been completed.

OTA Update Prompt.jpg

OTA Update Complete.jpg
Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
For those of us looking for the Off Road Pages in Texas, it looks like I FINALLY got received them on my JLUR. The update was done this morning. The first picture is of the prompt that I received when I arrived at a store asking if I wanted to perform the upgrade now or later and the second picture is after it was complete showing the ORP icon. I was in the store for about 40 or 45 minutes and when I came out, the upload had been completed.

OTA Update Prompt.jpg

OTA Update Complete.jpg
Do you still have access to OffRoad pages? I had it up and running for about 10 minutes then it closed and now gives a message about subscription expiring.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
For those with a programmer installed and married to your JL:

Today, 9/15/18 a forum member with a Tazer JL installed and married to his JL, did in fact successfully receive a Uconnect OTA update. (8.4 radio)

Forum member that got the OTA, 8.4 radio update was @DesertsJL

I had figured the installed Tazer JL would not hinder/prevent the update.

OP
OP
W5MQS

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
Do you still have access to OffRoad pages? I had it up and running for about 10 minutes then it closed and now gives a message about subscription expiring.
Yea...I had that for a while but its gone now and everything is working fine. I'm going to presume that everything had to sync with UConnect and Sirius...as far as the subscription goes...but now all is well.

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I got the update last night,

20180917_091540.jpg

Sponsored

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

I contacted Uconnect and they said to check if they’d shown up.. still nothing :( taser JL is plugged in :blush:

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
I just saw this post and I haven't received an update. No taser either. I wonder if parking in my garage everyday after work has anything to do with the no update status? I'm not worried, my radio and Navi work fine.

The Acme Company

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Maybe this is a Texas Halloween Haunting but after disappearing for the last 2 months, my off-road pages re-appeared tonight.

I was even able to drag the App Icon to the tool bar. The altitude and GPS coordinates are not visible but all else was functional.

I’m curious to see if it will still function tomorrow.
Sponsored