First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
where are you finding the 37 C tires? There seems to be a shortage?
I ordered a set through Discount Tire and waited a couple weeks. After waiting 27weeks for my JL, the tire delay was nothing.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I will be picking up my 392 probably the first week of September unless it ships sooner. I called my local discount tire because I know these are back ordered. He could get me 4 from Chicago ($450 a piece) but that's all he has available. The 5th one would be D rated for the spare. Since I don't even have the Jeep yet, I told him I would just wait till I can get all 5 at the same time. I tried at least!

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
I ordered a set through Discount Tire and waited a couple weeks. After waiting 27weeks for my JL, the tire delay was nothing.
How did you order through Discount tire? He said he could not order them but would call me if they came back in stock?

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
How did you order through Discount tire? He said he could not order them but would call me if they came back in stock?
I sent a pm to @Discount Tire on this forum and he worked out the order at a great price. I could have had them delivered to my home, but instead chose to have them go to a local (Redmond, WA) DT shop who mounted them on some lightweight,17x8.5 wheels I purchased elsewhere.

Don't want to sound too much like a commercial, but he made it very easy to spend my money. All around, I'm very pleased with the service from DT. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Last edited:

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Made the trip to the local @Discount Tire this morning to lace up those new shoes. I have not had a chance to weigh them yet, but I am all but positive they are lighter than the 315/70/17 Kanati's I pulled off. As @Gazelle said, DT makes these transactions simple and I was in and out in less than 1 hour on a busy Monday morning. The @Icon_Adrian Icon Alphas are really nice and I love the new look of them and the BFG's.

The overall height on my Rubicon is inline with what others have observed coming on at 35-3/8" tall on a 8.5" wheel. My stance remained the same as it did with the OEM Moab/Willy's wheels and the Synergy spacers--so thanks to all who helped me understand that part (@blnewt, @Chocolate Thunder, @MonopoliJLUR, & @GATORB8).

I will get a weight on them with the Alpha's and see how it compares to the OEM/Kanati/Synergy spacers.

So far so good!

RI2Ehl.jpg

RI2VBS.jpg

RI2GQ2.jpg

black_jeep_jl

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Made the trip to the local @Discount Tire this morning to lace up those new shoes. I have not had a chance to weigh them yet, but I am all but positive they are lighter than the 315/70/17 Kanati's I pulled off. As @Gazelle said, DT makes these transactions simple and I was in and out in less than 1 hour on a busy Monday morning. The @Icon_Adrian Icon Alphas are really nice and I love the new look of them and the BFG's.

The overall height on my Rubicon is inline with what others have observed coming on at 35-3/8" tall on a 8.5" wheel. My stance remained the same as it did with the OEM Moab/Willy's wheels and the Synergy spacers--so thanks to all who helped me understand that part (@blnewt, @Chocolate Thunder, @MonopoliJLUR, & @GATORB8).

I will get a weight on them with the Alpha's and see how it compares to the OEM/Kanati/Synergy spacers.

So far so good!

RI2Ehl.jpg

RI2VBS.jpg

RI2GQ2.jpg
Looks amazing! Can’t wait to get mine on. Is that on the stock tire carrier?

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired

So far so good!

Jeep Wrangler JL New Raptor Load Range C 37s? RI2GQ2

Looks great and i assume rides like stock and are whisper quiet.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Is there anything I should absolutely buy ahead of time to help with the increase in tire size now that people have been using them for a bit?

My 392 is delivered in two weeks and I want to know if I can just straight swap these with the factory tires.

Sponsored

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Is there anything I should absolutely buy ahead of time to help with the increase in tire size now that people have been using them for a bit?

My 392 is delivered in two weeks and I want to know if I can just straight swap these with the factory tires.
Are you putting them on factory wheels?

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great and i assume rides like stock and are whisper quiet.
A little bouncy on the ride home from DT and I have not checked the air pressure, but I am certain they have 37PSI in them. I need to do a chalk test and set the pressure. With that said, they seem to be very quiet, but I need to get them out on the highway to see how they behave.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
A little bouncy on the ride home from DT and I have not checked the air pressure, but I am certain they have 37PSI in them. I need to do a chalk test and set the pressure. With that said, they seem to be very quiet, but I need to get them out on the highway to see how they behave.
DT had 44 in mine 😳

Derf123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu
Would these c rated ko2s in 37s fit the stock rim for the xtreme recon package rubi coming out? Would it rub?