Sponsored

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
I hear you. Nobody on my island will even entertain an offer that low. They all cry "Profit!" and claim they can't lose money on a car. F-them, I'll travel to Idaho from here out of spite (thankfully, Koons is a lot closer).
I’m on Long Island also and Huntington jeep thought they were selling dodge demons when I initially considered purchasing a JL. They went on how rare they were and hard to get! I told the salesman the only thing that’s gonna be hard to get is customers with that BS he was slinging!
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I’m on Long Island also and Huntington jeep thought they were selling dodge demons when I initially considered purchasing a JL. They went on how rare they were and hard to get! I told the salesman the only thing that’s gonna be hard to get is customers with that BS he was slinging!
Yeah, their salespeople are somewhat delusional. I did email their BDC (internet) associate, Coleen Leary, who said she could do AR price of 1% below invoice, but no more. Thinking Smithtown or Queens could do better, but, like so many have said on other posts, these internet people just don't want to get back to you.

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Yeah, their salespeople are somewhat delusional. I did email their BDC (internet) associate, Coleen Leary, who said she could do AR price of 1% below invoice, but no more. Thinking Smithtown or Queens could do better, but, like so many have said on other posts, these internet people just don't want to get back to you.
Agreed!

ArmyJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own a JLURubicon
Occupation
Retired US Army
I ordered a JLURubicon from Craig back on 13 April and picked it up on 17 May!

I contacted Craig Benner from Koons Tysons Jeep in November about the JLURubicon via email and he answered all my questions thoroughly. I went to the dealer and met him he showed me the vehicle, I did a test drive and he answered a lot more questions. Subsequently, I showed up at the dealer about four more times and Craig helped me better understand the vehicle, price and ordered it on 13 April.

When I went in to purchase/pick up the JLURubicon the entire transaction went very smoothly. Overall I give the experience an A+++; Craig exceeded my expectations as he is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and the finance department was told I was not going to purchase anything other than the Jeep so it only took about 15 minutes to sign the paperwork.

The price that Craig quoted me was the price I paid when I ordered the JLURubicon and he gave me a very thorough "tour" of my new Jeep. BTW he said call or email anytime if I have any questions and I have. I highly recommend you buy from Craig at Tysons Koons! YES, I would buy another car from Craig and Koons.

Last edited:

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I just picked up my Jeep at Craig from Koons. The Jeep arrived exactly as I ordered it and for the exact price that we agreed to 5 months prior (I ordered a 2 door). Throughout the process, Craig answered all my emails for info very quickly. When I came to pick up the Jeep, he answered all my questions and took his time on a busy Saturday to show me all features. Overall it was a great buying experience and I would definitely buy from Craig again!

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Where is his dealership at what city and state ? II have heard nothing but good things about this dealership where are they at ?

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Tyson’s Corner/Vienna, VA.... GTS. Only deal with Craig direct for the deal.

Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
2050 Chain Bridge Rd, Vienna, VA 22182
(703) 790-0900
https://goo.gl/maps/S6isXwbDKEs

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I got a pretty good deal it's ordered. I got everything but dual tops and painted top and painted fenders for 48,000 I hope it's a good deal

Buffalo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I picked up my Jeep on Saturday from Koons. Craig was always very responsive to my emails and he even looked up what I need to do to get a five year NJ inspection sticker when I showed up on Saturday! My experience with the finance manager was also excellent. I had a preapproval from BofA that I thought was pretty good, but Koons was able to find me a better rate. By far the best experience I have had at a Jeep dealer.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
When does this end? I'd like to place an order with Craig but I need to wait a bit longer

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
When does this end? I'd like to place an order with Craig but I need to wait a bit longer
It goes as long as the GM allows me to run the program. So the sooner you are ready, the better.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
What kind of Finance rate are y'all getting for 72 months ? Looks like the best I see everyone getting is about 7% for 72 months. Anybody getting better then that

homebrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta (JL in the Plans)
I ordered my JKU through Koons and it was a fantastic experience, plan to order my JL through them when the time comes. Big thumbs up.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It goes as long as the GM allows me to run the program. So the sooner you are ready, the better.
What kind of Finance rate are y'all getting for 72 months ? Looks like the best I see everyone getting is about 7% for 72 months. Anybody getting better then that
That's terrible. My credit union is at 3.49% and I think that's awful. 7% is nuts

Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
Koons has done a 5% below invoice group buy dating back to the JK, and they have simply extended this to the JL. The extra volume they get from these "dealer order" sales ups their volume enough to earn the bonuses that make it cost effective. They are still selling plenty off the floor the usual way, and the dealer order sales take little time/effort on their part to close. Additionally, invoice price no longer represents the true cost to dealer to buy the car, as they have been so inflated in the past 20 years that they include tons of manufacturer profits that then get doled out back to the dealers in the form of incentives, holdback and kick backs.
There are actually many dealers in many places who are selling them this cheap (or close). The forum has threads for 5% under invoice deals in Vegas, Idaho, Arkansas, Jersey, Indiana and Massachusetts that I'm aware of, with many, many more local dealers matching those prices on a case-by-case basis in Florida, Texas, Cali, NC, et al. Seek and ye shall find...
which dealer in Jersey?
Sponsored