First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Hydro Blue JULRD
Occupation
Systems Administrator
How do I order? I called and they said I have to go through the forum member.
Front Page instructions. Build your jeep on the website, and down near the bottom after you have built it will be a button to download a PDF. Save the build and email that PDF to the email address listed in the first post.

I did this last week and Craig from Koons was very helpful and answered all my questions. Had my order placed the next day.
Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Front Page instructions. Build your jeep on the website, and down near the bottom after you have built it will be a button to download a PDF. Save the build and email that PDF to the email address listed in the first post.

I did this last week and Craig from Koons was very helpful and answered all my questions. Had my order placed the next day.
I'm assuming you're talking about building it on Jeeps official build and price?

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

Email [email protected] to get started!

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
I have gotten 2 Rubicons (2019 lease(totaled), 2022 purchase) from Craig, amazing to deal with. Have sent several people to him as well. I don't know if he can sell to CA, MA and HI but I know based on the map he has showed me that he has shipped to all 3 of those states. Why would anyone think he can't sell to those states? Find that odd.
Their words, not mine.
Jeep Wrangler JL PRICE PROTECTED - KOONS JEEP 6% UNDER INVOICE AF46EB48-3C85-4868-B995-E38ACAD57CCB

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Their words, not mine.
Jeep Wrangler JL PRICE PROTECTED - KOONS JEEP 6% UNDER INVOICE AF46EB48-3C85-4868-B995-E38ACAD57CCB
This is correct. Due to strict tag and registration by those states we and our agreement with Chrysler that we are required to tag, title and register every new car we are unable to process purchases from those states.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
This is correct. Due to strict tag and registration by those states we and our agreement with Chrysler that we are required to tag, title and register every new car we are unable to process purchases from those states.
Hi Craig, thanks for the clarification here.

I have a follow-up, if you don't mind... I generally buy out of state (I usually register in CA, but don't have to, and only do so for cars I intend to keep based out of CA -- since CA is annoying like that). I've never had any store ever tell me that they cannot register in CA.

Is it due to the third-party vendor you guys use that helps with DMV registrations? Is there potentially an alternative solution that can be found?

Thanks so much!

Obear

First Name
Osheen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited sport 4banger
Just called in today and a new state has been added to the banned pile. Vehicles purchased cannot be registered in Montana.

Montana has great vehicle registration laws on the books that the dealership deems (fraudulent).

Politics and business don't mix well.

wicked-warlock

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GROUP BUY PRICING

1. 6% Below Invoice on all Jeep Orders with the exception of Wrangler 392 at $8000 off MSRP

2. $10,000 off MSRP or 11% below MSRP whichever is greater on the TRX

3. All other RAM trims are 6% below invoice. (1500/2500/3500)

4. DODGE is at 6% below Invoice with the exception of Super Stock which is 5% below invoice. Jailbreaks are not included due to allocation restraints.

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.
Craig,
Are you honoring 2023's Wrangler 392 orders at $8000 off MSRP. If so, I and a personal friend want to place orders for the 392s with the recon package. Let me know asap. With your confirmation, we will follow the instructions to place an order. Thanks! FYI, we are in Maryland!

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Yes we are still honoring the 8k off of MSRP. Have him send us an email and we can proceed from there.

Craig,
Are you honoring 2023's Wrangler 392 orders at $8000 off MSRP. If so, I and a personal friend want to place orders for the 392s with the recon package. Let me know asap. With your confirmation, we will follow the instructions to place an order. Thanks! FYI, we are in Maryland!

Sponsored

wicked-warlock

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Craig was very helpful. They are honoring the 392s at least in Maryland. A friend and I ordered our 392s here. So far everything looks good. Simple process. He ordered the Firecracker Red and I ordered the Hydro Blue Pearlcoat. Both with Extreme Recon package and the Sky One-Touch Top. Exciting is an understatement. FYI, 3 local dodge dealers wouldn't help us. Not even an effort to help. I will be reaching out to complain about those dealerships. Zero negotiation. That is why I will be providing feedback.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
Craig was very helpful. They are honoring the 392s at least in Maryland. A friend and I ordered our 392s here. So far everything looks good. Simple process. He ordered the Firecracker Red and I ordered the Hydro Blue Pearlcoat. Both with Extreme Recon package and the Sky One-Touch Top. Exciting is an understatement. FYI, 3 local dodge dealers wouldn't help us. Not even an effort to help. I will be reaching out to complain about those dealerships. Zero negotiation. That is why I will be providing feedback.
Not sure Stellantis will care if a dealer wouldnt lower their price lol. Not trying to be harsh but is that going to be your complaint? Or am I misunderstanding…

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Are you thinking that dealers are required to negotiate??

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Great News!!!

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!

All Jeep order are 6% below invoice (6.5% w/Affiliate) Excluding wrangler 392/4XE
Jeep 4xe 5%below invoice (5.5% w/Affiliate)

Wrangler 392 order is at 4% below invoice

All RAM trims are 6% below invoice (6.5% w/Affiliate). (1500/2500/3500) Excluding TRX

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

DOES NOT REQUIRE DEALERSHIP FINANCING!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Jeep/Ram website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.
Sponsored