Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Hey all,

I know I have not posted for a while, current events make it hard to run specials but I have GREAT NEWS for anyone looking for Grand Cherokees!!

1) For the entire month of September ALL IN STOCK JEEP GRAND CHEROKEES (Excluding SRT/TRACKHAWKS) WILL BE 7.5% UNDER INVOICE! So it would be whatever the invoice is, less 7.5% under invoice, less any rebates, plus tax, tags and processing.

2) For the entire month of September ALL FACTORY ORDER 21 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEES (Current Body Style, Excluding SRT) WILL BE 7% UNDER INVOICE!! So it would be whatever the invoice is, less 7%, less any rebates at time of delivery, plus tax, tags and processing.

Please DO NOT contact anyone outside of myself from the dealership regarding the deal. If you are looking for the discount, you have to work with me and only me (Craig Benner). Don't worry, I do not bite, but I will take good care of you and make sure your buying experience is the best one.

I am not here to sell you a car, I am here to help you buy a car!

Thanks,

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tysons Corner
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram

koonsgroupbuy@koons.com(preferred)
[email protected]
or
703-790-0900 ext 17638
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Hey all,

I know I have not posted for a while, current events make it hard to run specials but I have GREAT NEWS for anyone looking for Grand Cherokees!!

1) For the entire month of September ALL IN STOCK JEEP GRAND CHEROKEES (Excluding SRT/TRACKHAWKS) WILL BE 7.5% UNDER INVOICE! So it would be whatever the invoice is, less 7.5% under invoice, less any rebates, plus tax, tags and processing.

2) For the entire month of September ALL FACTORY ORDER 21 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEES (Current Body Style, Excluding SRT) WILL BE 7% UNDER INVOICE!! So it would be whatever the invoice is, less 7%, less any rebates at time of delivery, plus tax, tags and processing.

Please DO NOT contact anyone outside of myself from the dealership regarding the deal. If you are looking for the discount, you have to work with me and only me (Craig Benner). Don't worry, I do not bite, but I will take good care of you and make sure your buying experience is the best one.

I am not here to sell you a car, I am here to help you buy a car!

Thanks,

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tysons Corner
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
or
703-790-0900 ext 17638
how different is invoice off of MSRP? I see a WOW price on the website. I'm starting to look now at High Altitudes and Limited's

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Normally there is anywhere from a couple hundred difference to a couple thousands difference. It all depends on the vehicle.

how different is invoice off of MSRP? I see a WOW price on the website. I'm starting to look now at High Altitudes and Limited's

Rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Normally there is anywhere from a couple hundred difference to a couple thousands difference. It all depends on the vehicle.
we want to get a limited X. Most important features are heated seats/wheel and panoramic roof. Looking at lease for 42 months, 3500 down. Dealership up here is like 53k -4750 in rebates. Payment of 505/month. We’re in NY so I’d drive down or work out shipping if possible.

can you beat that? The color we were looking at was silver or slate blue.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)