Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
2022 GROUP BUY PRICING

1. 6% Below Invoice on all Jeep Orders with the exception of Wrangler 392 at $8000 off MSRP

2. $10,000 off MSRP or 11% below MSRP whichever is greater on the TRX

3. All other RAM trims are 6% below invoice. (1500/2500/3500)

4. DODGE is at 6% below Invoice with the exception of Super Stock which is 5% below invoice. Jailbreaks are not included due to allocation restraints.

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
2022 GROUP BUY PRICING

1. 6% Below Invoice on all Jeep Orders with the exception of Wrangler 392 at $7000 off MSRP

4. DODGE is at 6% below Invoice with the exception of Super Stock which is 5% below invoice. Jailbreaks are not included due to allocation restraints.

We will also NOT require a deposit on orders starting today 2/12/22 moving forward.

Please email [email protected] with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

For an order status please email [email protected]. Please provide your VON or VIN in the email.
Craig, Thanks for being active in the forum and clearing up any confusion on Koons current pricing.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
2022 GROUP BUY PRICING

1. 6% Below Invoice on all Jeep Orders with the exception of Wrangler 392 at $7000 off MSRP

We will also NOT require a deposit on orders starting today 2/12/22 moving forward.

Please email [email protected] with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

For an order status please email [email protected]. Please provide your VON or VIN in the email.

I may hit you up when the 2023's are released...

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I may hit you up when the 2023's are released...
You do realize the 2022s just started production a month or so ago? The 2022s are just starting to hit dealer lots now. Who knows what pricing will be like a year from now?

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
You do realize the 2022s just started production a month or so ago? The 2022s are just starting to hit dealer lots now. Who knows what pricing will be like a year from now?
You serious Clark? Yes, we have a 2022 on order, currently 4 weeks in "waiting to be shipped" stage...

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
2022 GROUP BUY PRICING

Does leasing thru CCAP qualify for the 6% or only financing?

Sponsored

ThatTXJeepGuy

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Porsche, future wrangler owner
Not sure if anyone else has had this experience but so far it’s been kind of a pain trying to order for them. Found out the 4 cylinder can be had with the XR package, but they won’t place an order without a PDF from jeeps website even though I listed all the options I wanted. It’s not in my control that the website hasn’t updated yet, it can take weeks before it’s updated. Figured since it’s on the order guide I could just list out all the options and it’d be the same thing. But for these guys they didn’t seem to care or try to understand. Oh well, will just place at Gupton.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Not sure if anyone else has had this experience but so far it’s been kind of a pain trying to order for them. Found out the 4 cylinder can be had with the XR package, but they won’t place an order without a PDF from jeeps website even though I listed all the options I wanted. It’s not in my control that the website hasn’t updated yet, it can take weeks before it’s updated. Figured since it’s on the order guide I could just list out all the options and it’d be the same thing. But for these guys they didn’t seem to care or try to understand. Oh well, will just place at Gupton.
Certainly don't want you to feel that way. The reason we ask for the PDF is so that we can make sure we are building it they way you want it. The link tends to have errors so the PDF is the most accurate. However we can help we will. We are just trying to do it in a manner that provides the best customer service.