First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new 2018/2019 JL's!

Currently all JL's will be 7.5% under invoice on either In-Stock or Factory Orders. 7.5% if you are Tread Lightly/Affiliate!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Internet Manager) at [email protected] (preferred method) or TEXT ONLY at 570-556-0451 for questions, concerns or to simply let me know exact Jeep you are looking to order.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $799 processing.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Picked up my 2018 Sahara yesterday from Craig @ Koons. Everything was exactly as he said. The price I paid was what he quoted me and was on the POC. I was able to use the "Golden ticket" & Tread Lightly. He did not try to sell me anything extra when I was there. From start to finish this was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. He went over everything on the Wrangler and I left with a full tank of gas. Defiantly would recommend him and no, I have not association with him or the dealership. I took the trip from NJ to VA to get this. The hardest part of the whole deal was driving home (almost all highway) and trying to stay within the break-in guidelines
icon_1_image_x16.png
IMG-4637.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Koons Group Buy {filename}
IMG-4636.JPG
2.8 MB

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
I called them yesterday. Pretty straight foward and sounds like the real deal. This Group buy confirms it for me. I would of ordered already from them but waiting for the Sting Gray. Funny thing when I walked into my local dealer to order a JL Rubicon they told me they would be holding close to sticker because of the low inventory and high demand. And thats even after I bought two Jeep GC from them in the past 3 years.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called them yesterday. Pretty straight foward and sounds like the real deal. This Group buy confirms it for me. I would of ordered already from them but waiting for the Sting Gray. Funny thing when I walked into my local dealer to order a JL Rubicon they told me they would be holding close to sticker because of the low inventory and high demand. And thats even after I bought two Jeep GC from them in the past 3 years.
Craig knows what he is talking about. I think I was #18 to purchase a JL from him and he's in the 70's now with orders. And another good thing is the Jeep is trucked to Koons and that is much faster then if it goes by train.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Picked up my 2018 Sahara yesterday from Craig @ Koons. Everything was exactly as he said. The price I paid was what he quoted me and was on the POC. I was able to use the "Golden ticket" & Tread Lightly. He did not try to sell me anything extra when I was there. From start to finish this was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. He went over everything on the Wrangler and I left with a full tank of gas. Defiantly would recommend him and no, I have not association with him or the dealership. I took the trip from NJ to VA to get this. The hardest part of the whole deal was driving home (almost all highway) and trying to stay within the break-in guidelines
Was the 1% tread lightly affiliate discount added in addition to the 5% Koons offer, then?

Sponsored

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was the 1% tread lightly affiliate discount added in addition to the 5% Koons offer, then?
Koon's doesn't do the full 1% they discount $250 for tread lightly.

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone know the wait time if there are 70 orders ahead of you. Thanks

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Dave,

There is no wait time at all. Once I get everything I require from you is when I submit the order (signed invoice, buyers order and deposit). Once I have all of that is when I submit the order.

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dave,

There is no wait time at all. Once I get everything I require from you is when I submit the order (signed invoice, buyers order and deposit). Once I have all of that is when I submit the order.
Sounds good. Looking for the Sting Gray Rubicon,. Any time frame on that. Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Nothing yet. When it comes to Jeep, they do what they want, when they want and without notice. We are just the lemmings who follow their moves

Finally a Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Grand Cherokee, 2018 JLU
I purchased my JLU from Craig this past Saturday. He was great to deal with and the price was exactly what he had quoted me 3 weeks prior. Everything was all set up by the time we got there. In and out super easy. Definitely have been recommending and will continue to recommend Koons and Craig to anyone who is willing to listen. There were no gimmicks, no goofy you have to do X in order to get this Y price. Thanks again Craig for putting up with all my different builds and I look forward to getting my next one from you in a few years (or next year if the girlfriend decides she would rather have a Wrangler instead of something else. I took the top off yesterday and she was thoroughly enjoying the ride)

Regards,
Brian

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my new Jeep from Craig through the deal on this site. By far, the best experience purchasing a car - professional, no pressure, clear process, great communication throughout the process - the process was exactly as described - no shady stuff you see at many dealerships. I'm definitely going back to buy from Koons again - completely worth the 250 mile trip I took to pick up the car.

JDP

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ordered with Craig last night!

JL_Joey

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Firecracker Red (Ordered)
Also ordered with Craig yesterday. So far, so good.
Sponsored