OP

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
I did 08 Superduty front with 02 14bolt rear . 4.88s ,arbs and 1550 ujoints . All factory systems are working with stock front and rear jl sensors .

Jeep Wrangler JL Junkyard Axle swap BA3E1BD4-487C-4F7E-B80A-1E13944D4B1B

Jeep Wrangler JL Junkyard Axle swap BA3E1BD4-487C-4F7E-B80A-1E13944D4B1B
Running 60 tooth rings on the rear? What bolt pattern are you running?

Sponsored

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
What are y’all doing to address locker activation and ABS sensors? Last thing I’d want is annoying dash lights. Anyone try to plumb aftermarket electric lockers to the factory switches on a Rubicon or even to the auxiliary switches?

OP
OP

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
What are y’all doing to address locker activation and ABS sensors? Last thing I’d want is annoying dash lights. Anyone try to plumb aftermarket electric lockers to the factory switches on a Rubicon or even to the auxiliary switches?
Running all sensors to the rear. Running auto lockers Detroit and grizzly and everything works well. Now if I get on the throttle around a tight turn the abs light will flash.

Reactions: J0E

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
That's a really nice looking build. I especially love that front bumper and its on my future goals list. Not many people that I've seen either like it or have what it takes to commit to that one.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Looks like 2 wire coming out. So you should be able to wire up any aftermarket locker with it.

https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z_lkr_ctlr/

Sponsored

OP
OP

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
That's a really nice looking build. I especially love that front bumper and its on my future goals list. Not many people that I've seen either like it or have what it takes to commit to that one.
The savvy bumper is one of favorites. Clean functional and lightweight.

Aharmon1822

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
What did you guys do about the brakes? Did you keep the factory brake booster/master cylinder? Looking into doing the swap but I can’t find any upgrades for the JL brake system.

OP
OP

Noflyzone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
What did you guys do about the brakes? Did you keep the factory brake booster/master cylinder? Looking into doing the swap but I can’t find any upgrades for the JL brake system.
Factory booster works great and jl brake lines fit on the banjo bolts for the one ton swap.
Sponsored