Nutcracker

First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon
Mine is waiting on a hardtop headliner
Just curious, how long have you been waiting? It would seem we could delete what is holding our order up.

Advertisement

Nutcracker

First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon
I did not order a soft top or floor mats. Mine is black so, I would assume that Is a common color. Someone else posted they were waiting on headline. It just seems they would tell us why we are held up. Mine was built sixteen days ago and now I am sure they will shut down for Thanksgiving.

richaudet

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep JLUR MOJITO!
I did not order a soft top or floor mats. Mine is black so, I would assume that Is a common color. Someone else posted they were waiting on headline. It just seems they would tell us why we are held up. Mine was built sixteen days ago and now I am sure they will shut down for Thanksgiving.
I want to know how that person found out it was a headliner. I didn't order a headliner, personally. Oh i also heard it could be the rubicon sticker but lots of Rubicons are hitting KZ. Maybe they put mine on crooked and can't figure out how to fix it...lol

Austin TX Jeep Rubicon

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Lawyer
I want to know how that person found out it was a headliner. I didn't order a headliner, personally. Oh i also heard it could be the rubicon sticker but lots of Rubicons are hitting KZ. Maybe they put mine on crooked and can't figure out how to fix it...lol
I also heard they ran out of color hard tops and were waiting for the supplier to deliver more. I was in JB for 2 weeks.

Sponsored

JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
I have been stuck in "I" status for a week... jeepchats explanation was that they pull a jeeps and do extra testing which is where mine probably is... The wait game is real!

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have been stuck in "I" status for a week... jeepchats explanation was that they pull a jeeps and do extra testing which is where mine probably is... The wait game is real!
I just got off chat with Jeep, I'm also in "I" for at least the last 5 days. According to the Rep I talked to:

"I know there has been a bit of a slow down recently with the vehicles staying this this stage a little longer. It may be that these are the first groups of 2019s and we want to make sure everything is perfect or that there is just some delay starting the inspection. It's still considered normal for the vehicles to remain two weeks in this stage, if we pass that time we may be able to send a case up to the Vehicle Order Tracking team to check in on the order to make sure everything is okay."

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
i was in "D1" with an est. ship date of 11/19 yesterday my salesman told me i got lowered too "D" status :(

I wonder what happened?
I had the same thing happen during our build last June/July - translated in our case to about a four week delay - without explanation

Sponsored

DIRKS

First Name
David Beischer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
I’m still in storage for the last week, waiting for transit. Ohio to Chicago can happen quickly, but the waiting is killing me. Out of boredom I ordered a borla exhaust today. (Sigh)....

cpan

First Name
C Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
It's like TSA at the airport! You just got randomly selected!

cpan

First Name
C Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I’m still in storage for the last week, waiting for transit. Ohio to Chicago can happen quickly, but the waiting is killing me. Out of boredom I ordered a borla exhaust today. (Sigh)....
Any idea how they ship that short distance? I'm Indy, pretty much same distance from Toledo. I assume shipping by truck, not rail and that it would be faster.

Yoodie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR Mojito!
Any idea how they ship that short distance? I'm Indy, pretty much same distance from Toledo. I assume shipping by truck, not rail and that it would be faster.
It has been said in the past about 500 miles or less from Toledo is via truck. Not sure if it is gospel but it is close.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
It has been said in the past about 500 miles or less from Toledo is via truck. Not sure if it is gospel but it is close.
Interesting, never heard that. It's 536 miles from the assembly plant in Toledo to my dealership (I just checked), just my luck I'm over the cutoff! Had I known this I would have ordered from a dealer 36 miles closer :swear:

Advertisement

Advertisement