Sponsored

JL Compatible Hard Top Lift

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Does anyone know if there is a compatible lift on the market? Looks like most should work...not sure if anyone has tested any.

Thanks!
Sponsored

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
I know the rear hook on the Lange Hoist-A-Top JK one probably will not work on the JL due to the way the rear of the hardtop is with the spoiler. It's bolted in so it can likely be modified and replaced fairly easily but don't know that there's enough of them out there for anyone to have done it yet. A four strap system would work though.

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
I just ordered my Toplift Pros cart. They made some modifications to fit the JL but the newer version will also work with a JK. I don’t have a tall enough garage to do a hoist and my wife can easily lift her top off as well with this.

Topliftpros.com

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
it’s funny when people say they don’t have a tall enough garage for a hoist system. If you can pull your Jeep into the garage, it’s tall enough to lift the top off with a hoist or even ratcheting straps

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
it’s funny when people say they don’t have a tall enough garage for a hoist system. If you can pull your Jeep into the garage, it’s tall enough to lift the top off with a hoist or even ratcheting straps
Lol well I also have a tear drop trailer in the garage so it doesn't fit with the hardtop hoist

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
you can build one your self it is easy

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Does anyone know if there is a compatible lift on the market? Looks like most should work...not sure if anyone has tested any.

Thanks!
@LHB: I'm going to assume you seek a product that the manufacturer has rated and tested with the JL.

Alien Technologies' Top Lift Pro https://www.topliftpros.com/ and the Freedom Jack JL or the FJ3 (two different JL products from the Freedom Jack, LLC.) https://www.freedom-jack.com/ both come to mind and I know work well.

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
I installed the Lange basic a couple weeks ago. They supply a new bracket now for the rear of the JL. Works great. $150.

-Eli