Sponsored

somerset20

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
The good thing is you are in D1. The bad thing is the Canadian government is protecting your privacy and jeep is not allowed to release your update.
Sponsored

BrandonCR

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
The good thing is you are in D1. The bad thing is the Canadian government is protecting your privacy and jeep is not allowed to release your update.
Yeah it’s unfortunate, but the link where they can track the vin actually works so that’s a plus

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Yeah it’s unfortunate, but the link where they can track the vin actually works so that’s a plus
There are some Canadian window stickers that only show up on the Canadian side of things and some that only show up on the US side. The Canadian side also renders them in a different format. Here are a couple samples:

http://ccdw.chryslercanada.ca/windowstickerca/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDG2NW192896
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXSJ1NW154804

Both of those are Canadian builds, but you can't pull either of them up on the other site. If you're a Canadian customer and you're looking for your window sticker you'll need to check both.

BrandonCR

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
There are some Canadian window stickers that only show up on the Canadian side of things and some that only show up on the US side. The Canadian side also renders them in a different format. Here are a couple samples:

http://ccdw.chryslercanada.ca/windowstickerca/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDG2NW192896
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXSJ1NW154804

Both of those are Canadian builds, but you can't pull either of them up on the other site. If you're a Canadian customer and you're looking for your window sticker you'll need to check both.
When I try to use the website to check the window sticker, I nothing even shows up. The tracker works and tells me the sticker is there but that’s all that works. It now says that the vehicle is most likely built and waiting for shipping. And that my dealership would likely have an accurate ship/delivery date.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

jhill27

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited
Right - cool for individual queries, but you'd have to post X number of correct name and VON combinations and then scrape, process, store, and process the results again for larger data samples. Great for "where is my order" but impossible for "what are the trends."

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Right - cool for individual queries, but you'd have to post X number of correct name and VON combinations and then scrape, process, store, and process the results again for larger data samples. Great for "where is my order" but impossible for "what are the trends."
It breaks down the stages, so it'd be great for trends if there was a way to grab it without needing a name.

Luka822

First Name
Luka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Willys
I am in the exact same (sinking?) boat as you. I am awaiting a '22 Willys 2dr that the dealer had on order. Deposit put down and it is SOLD as far as everyone involved is concerned. I do have the build sheet and the windows sticker with the build date at 0304. I've been told that it is sitting the next state over and waiting for "something" to complete it. What that is, I and my dealer have no clue. Of course, Jeep Care can not assist since it is a dealer inventory order. I am at 6 weeks and counting, while watching the Wranglers all over the roads enjoying themselves. You would think that, with $50k on the line, Jeep and my dealer would want to get this into my hands and take my money. But, what do I know...

Just a word of warning, when I eventually take delivery, I hope that I do not become too much of a bother as I begin my 'upgrading'. Plans have been in the works since I have nothing but time to dream.

So far, the wealth of knowledge here has been helpful beyond the extreme. Thanks for that!

Omen
Wow, I thought I was unique. Where are you? What's even crazier, since I made this post, I called Jeep's national hotline and got a really nice person who told me the car was sitting in a lot and had never shipped. I didn't tell the dealer I knew this but the next conversation I had I acted as if it had never shipped and would you know it, he changed his tune and then said, conveniently, that it shipped that night and would be here any day. He promised, again, by end of the month. I don't know what to think anymore, or if I should start looking for a different car.

Sponsored

Bfritts45

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
My XR Gobi Rubicon unlimited went into JB status Sunday Does anyone have any idea how backed up the body vendor is right now?

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score