Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Search on Jeep JL assembly or Jeep Toledo North assembly.

DogDay

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2.0T
Search on Jeep JL assembly or Jeep Toledo North assembly.
Watched. Very cool, but I was really speaking to your first post where you explained quite a bit in detail. I'd just like to hear that through a video and maybe some hand gestures. :LOL:

OP
OP
nerubi

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Watched. Very cool, but I was really speaking to your first post where you explained quite a bit in detail. I'd just like to hear that through a video and maybe some hand gestures. :LOL:
Or show a frenzied person that had ordered and talking to Jeep Chat, pulling their hair out. And sitting in front of their computer screen day and night watching for that Found in Crypto. That would be more realistic than me droning on.

ScootScharf

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD
I just checked with Jeep Chat and they said that my order has completed the build process and is waiting for certain options to be installed. Is that JB status? Does that mean it is essentially done and then goes to storage and then shipping? I think that I am reading this right.

Also, I don't have a build sheet yet from Crypto. When does that usually show up? Just curious and pretty excited.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
my order has completed the build process and is waiting for certain options to be installed.
Hmmm. Their statement seems to contradict itself. Did you order any post-production options like tailgate reinforcement or a CAI?

Deleted member 53226

Hmmm. Their statement seems to contradict itself. Did you order any post-production options like tailgate reinforcement or a CAI?
I lost count of how many times I told him that ordering that optional Mopar Cow Bell shifter was going to slow his build down. Can't get greedy with the options. It's a fine line between achieving interior trim perfection, and just getting your vehicle out of the factory.

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 1598303833968

OP
OP
nerubi

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I just checked with Jeep Chat and they said that my order has completed the build process and is waiting for certain options to be installed. Is that JB status? Does that mean it is essentially done and then goes to storage and then shipping? I think that I am reading this right.

Also, I don't have a build sheet yet from Crypto. When does that usually show up? Just curious and pretty excited.
Did you read the first post of this thread? It explains JB is where Mopar options are added plus some other items like certain decals. It can be there for 1 day up to 2 weeks. It also describes when founds appear in Crypto.

ScootScharf

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Did you read the first post of this thread? It explains JB is where Mopar options are added plus some other items like certain decals. It can be there for 1 day up to 2 weeks. It also describes when founds appear in Crypto.
Thanks for all of the work and help. Yes, I did read it and thought I had it right. Just trying to confirm because I thought it was all there.

I did get the build sheet this evening.

Sponsored

OP
OP
nerubi

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for all of the work and help. Yes, I did read it and thought I had it right. Just trying to confirm because I thought it was all there.

I did get the build sheet this evening.
Like it says some never have the build or sticker published. It is one of the top mysteries of the Universe along with why are we here and are we alone.

Mojofallen

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2D
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2D on July 8, 2020. It shipped from the Toledo plant on August 22, 2020. I live in El Paso TX, and the dealership informed me that it shipped via rail and is scheduled to arrive in Albuquerque NM by September 13, 2020. I "assumed" that it would arrive to the dealership by mid-week only to be informed that it could take 2-4 weeks to travel the 270 miles between the two cities.

I would advise anyone who is ordering their Wrangler, to be patient and expect delays. Anticipate 8 weeks to manufacturer and an additional 4-6 of transit time.

I'll make sure I share pics of my Firecracker Red Rubi once she arrives. Note that initially, I wanted Punk n Metallic but that color is no longer offered.

Patience is a virtue so I have heard, I trust that the wait will be worthwhile.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I ordered my 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2D on July 8, 2020. It shipped from the Toledo plant on August 22, 2020. I live in El Paso TX, and the dealership informed me that it shipped via rail and is scheduled to arrive in Albuquerque NM by September 13, 2020. I "assumed" that it would arrive to the dealership by mid-week only to be informed that it could take 2-4 weeks to travel the 270 miles between the two cities.

I would advise anyone who is ordering their Wrangler, to be patient and expect delays. Anticipate 8 weeks to manufacturer and an additional 4-6 of transit time.

I'll make sure I share pics of my Firecracker Red Rubi once she arrives. Note that initially, I wanted Punk n Metallic but that color is no longer offered.

If it makes you feel better the 8-9 weeks that you will have waited is not much more than the 6 weeks it would take in normal circumstances from order to SW USA delivery. And...with the model year change-over and the pandemic, it's not a normal circumstance. For example, I ordered a week before you and mine is in post-production, but not close to shipment. That said, you'll forget all about it when your rig arrives.

Last edited:

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Agreed! Patience is necessary. I was told it may take “at least” 12 weeks for my 2021 Willys to arrive in Pittsburgh. I’m going to give 14 weeks before I start jumping up and down making noise. :like:
Sponsored