kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
yes, the Euro spec jeeps have the clear center. I got light guards to break it up a bit.

5A0AB77A-222D-4616-BCCE-6BA4F8DF5194.jpeg

I looked into these and think they’re just a replacement for factory LEDs. Pretty sure they would require a tazer or other programmer as they don’t seem to have a resistor built in.
I do have a tazer already.
Sponsored

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
Got the Raxiom LED's installed. They are fantastic. Fit and finish perfect, and the housings are identical to the OEM Halogen housing. They work perfectly and installation was exactly per the video. I did cut one lug off of each resistor so they would fit flush in the mounting location. It goes without saying to use alcohol to clean the area before using the tape. It seems to be the good 3M stuff. You do not have to transfer the screw mount from the OEM housing. These are complete.

G.

IMG_2666.jpeg

IMG_2668.jpeg

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Got the Raxiom LED's installed. They are fantastic. Fit and finish perfect, and the housings are identical to the OEM Halogen housing. They work perfectly and installation was exactly per the video. I did cut one lug off of each resistor so they would fit flush in the mounting location. It goes without saying to use alcohol to clean the area before using the tape. It seems to be the good 3M stuff. You do not have to transfer the screw mount from the OEM housing. These are complete.

G.

IMG_2666.jpeg

IMG_2668.jpeg
Dang!! Those look great. Now I have to decide between these and the replacement ones for $100 less.

Kind of a crap shoot. If I get the replacements, I sort of justify the already purchased tazer, but still run a risk of them being crappy knockoff style (showing the dots) or spend the extra $100 and have them a little different in the center of the led ring outline. At least I’m not in a hurry.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

have you had any issues with them ?
@WranglerMan, I just installed a set on Thursday. So far so good. I liked the BRP Auto set (mentioned above), I've been running but was never 100% happy with the clear look. BRP was out of stock on the smoked lights at the time, so I settled for the clears. Needless to say, I got tired of them and decided to go with the Renegades. They look fantastic and match my Sport Altitude much better.

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
@WranglerMan, I just installed a set on Thursday. So far so good. I liked the BRP Auto set (mentioned above), I've been running but was never 100% happy with the clear look. BRP was out of stock on the smoked lights at the time, so I settled for the clears. Needless to say, I got tired of them and decided to go with the Renegades. They look fantastic and match my Sport Altitude much better.
I’m thinking the red Renagade ones but not sure since my JL is red so maybe I need to consider the smoked version

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I’m thinking the red Renagade ones but not sure since my JL is red so maybe I need to consider the smoked version
Yeah, I can see that being a tough choice for you. I don't think you'll go wrong either way. If you want to break up the red a bit, the smoked lights do look good. I'd take some pics of mine, but she's covered in pollen and it's about to rain.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I can see that being a tough choice for you. I don't think you'll go wrong either way. If you want to break up the red a bit, the smoked lights do look good. I'd take some pics of mine, but she's covered in pollen and it's about to rain.
Would like to see some pics, also are they plug and play or require a flash ? No worries on the flash as I’m running JSCAN and I believe they have built in load resistors

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go:

Jeep Wrangler JL Good LED tail lights? IMG_0322
Those look really nice, are the backup lights bright as that’s one of my biggest beefs with what I have.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

are the backup lights bright
They seem to be. I've only seen them in the day so far, as I haven't been out at night since they've been installed (since Thursday).

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
They seem to be. I've only seen them in the day so far, as I haven't been out at night since they've been installed (since Thursday).
Let me know how they look and how bright the backup lights are

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the look of these, have you had any issues with them ?
Hey, Will... no issues, no problems. I like them combined with the @ORACLElights brake light & random LED that came with my bumper.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂