First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Damn, as much as I'd LOVE to meet up with you guys again, 2/22 just doesn't work for me/us. We have house guests flying in on that date. Bummer!
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It’s dried up considerably since the y’all were here. Hopefully it’ll be dried up enough to get around scrapyard corner.....

F04E3840-4174-45F4-94CA-91928F57CBD3.jpeg

it was to wet when you guys were here, so we didn’t include it in the route. This is what you spend your time doing when it’s to wet . The Jeep at the top of the pic is being winched out by the middle Jeep that’s being winched out by the closest Jeep, and not in pic is us winching it.....:facepalm:

and this is what your boots look like......

578FC7B8-96EB-47C8-8736-29BCEC38094D.jpeg

here we are going through when it was dried up...

C8232EB8-2ECB-4D7B-A148-7ECB41254C9B.jpeg

8A32368A-53BC-413D-9ADD-2AC95D4C53EB.jpeg

beachjeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 JK Unlimited Sport 19 JL Sport 2 dr
Hey Florida,
Selling my 15 JK Unlimited. 48k miles Figured I would post and let Florida jeepers know. PM me if you know anyone who is interested. Will send info of all mods and pics to anyone interested. Thanks!!
jk.JPG

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Hey everyone!

We’re looking to setup another trail run, same place as before! Please RSVP below and we’ll see you there!

WHO: ANYONE (FAMILY / KID FRIENDLY)
WHAT: February Trail Run
WHEN: 0800-0900 on Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
WHERE: Withlacoochee State Forest

4431 S Pleasant Grove Rd
Inverness, FL 34452

**I have also attached a map as a PDF (at the bottom of this post) as well incase anyone would like to print it off before arriving.

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! {filename}

copying Morton’s previous post, but this is going to be another relaxed run. We all had a great time in December, so we’re looking forward to doing it again!

Please RSVP when you can!

@Roky @Wabujitsu @Ran4 @Drytellsr @700r @Jimmy_jak @msims51

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone!

We’re looking to setup another trail run, same place as before! Please RSVP below and we’ll see you there!

4431 S Pleasant Grove Rd
Inverness, FL 34452

**I have also attached a map as a PDF (at the bottom of this post) as well incase anyone would like to print it off before arriving.

copying Morton’s previous post, but this is going to be another relaxed run. We all had a great time in December, so we’re looking forward to doing it again!

copy , See ya there.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone!

4431 S Pleasant Grove Rd
Inverness, FL 34452

Im proud of you! If I’m out of office we know who the new party planner is haha

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Hey everyone!

4431 S Pleasant Grove Rd
Inverness, FL 34452

I'm 50/50 at this point, and hoping that my wife can join me this time. I'll confirm as the date gets closer..

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Florida,
Selling my 15 JK Unlimited. 48k miles Figured I would post and let Florida jeepers know. PM me if you know anyone who is interested. Will send info of all mods and pics to anyone interested. Thanks!!
Nice rig man. I take it that it’ll be a DP on a new JL of course.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon just east of Tallahassee here. Moved to the area from Atlanta a little under a year ago and looking for a few places to do some light trails. Will be heading to Marianna later this month for the Wheels and Water show, but curious where some good areas are to explore and camp? Dug around in the Apalachicola National Forest and got lost a couple weeks back but think I was more in the hunting land than anything.

Anything out in the panhandle and north Florida areas? Will probably head out and check out some of the springs in the area this summer.

OrlandoJL

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon just east of Tallahassee here. Moved to the area from Atlanta a little under a year ago and looking for a few places to do some light trails. Will be heading to Marianna later this month for the Wheels and Water show, but curious where some good areas are to explore and camp? Dug around in the Apalachicola National Forest and got lost a couple weeks back but think I was more in the hunting land than anything.

Anything out in the panhandle and north Florida areas? Will probably head out and check out some of the springs in the area this summer.
welcome to the state! I’m not up north very often, so someone else would have to chime in on routes up there. There’s plenty of trails in central/west Florida, but it’s probably a solid 3-4 hour drive for you.

Hopefully you can make it out to Jeep beach in a few months!

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Welcome to Florida. There is talk about some of the Florida folks taking a BOH run to Tennessee some time in the future so stay tuned for that and I believe there is a trail run planned for the 29th of this month in Interlachen (Central Florida)

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
welcome to the state! I’m not up north very often, so someone else would have to chime in on routes up there. There’s plenty of trails in central/west Florida, but it’s probably a solid 3-4 hour drive for you.

Hopefully you can make it out to Jeep beach in a few months!
Thanks! I figure we’ll spend some time in central Florida. Really want to check out the springs.

Welcome to Florida. There is talk about some of the Florida folks taking a BOH run to Tennessee some time in the future so stay tuned for that and I believe there is a trail run planned for the 29th of this month in Interlachen (Central Florida)
I’ll keep my eyes peeled! Both my wife’s and my folks live in north Georgia, so we make it up that way pretty frequently.

I’d give Interlachen a shot, but that’s the weekend we’ll be in Marianna for the other Jeep Fest.

Until next time!
Sponsored