Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
We ran Metal Masher on Thursday. Here's my video from it, fresh off the presses..:). For one of the buddies I ran this one with, it has become his favorite. It's definitely very high on my list as well..

Very cool Randy........ aren’t you guys rolling with chevymitchl and uncrubicon, they’re out there breaking shit, 🤣
Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Very cool Randy........ aren’t you guys rolling with chevymitchl and uncrubicon, they’re out there breaking shit, 🤣
Roky...I'll be hooking up with those two in Ouray, CO in a couple of days. I'm in Ouray now. I ran the 160 Rim Rocker trail from Moab to Montrose over the past two days. I'll be doing a video of that trip soon. I ran it solo..

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
Realized this weekend I need to start saving my pennies for re gear with the 37's. it struggles to hold highway speeds with my latest accessory,
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Roll Call! cropped Boat

yeah yeah, I need to edge and wash the Jeep

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
Roky...I'll be hooking up with those two in Ouray, CO in a couple of days. I'm in Ouray now. I ran the 160 Rim Rocker trail from Moab to Montrose over the past two days. I'll be doing a video of that trip soon. I ran it solo..
For a daily driver you really do some fun things with it :clap:

baskethead

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 89 Waggy, 14 Camaro SS, 20 Mojave, 21 392
Looking for a good off road store in the Panhandle (Destin PCB area) to swap my winch from my gladiator to my dad's before i sell it.
thx
Greg

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, Randy. Been waiting for your video of 160 Rim Rocker trail. Hope all is well and didn't break something running around out there. :camera:

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Hello, Randy. Been waiting for your video of 160 Rim Rocker trail. Hope all is well and didn't break something running around out there. :camera:
Hi Roky! Both of my RimRocker videos (part one and two) are up on my You Tube channel..

Heres part one

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Great video watched the entire episode!
Thanks Mort. I had a lot of fun making the videos. It's how I entertained myself while I was out wheeling alone. It takes time to get the drone in the air and programmed to do what I want, and setting up the cameras on the ground is time-consuming as well. When I'm alone, I don't feel any pressure to hurry..

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Mort. I had a lot of fun making the videos. It's how I entertained myself while I was out wheeling alone. It takes time to get the drone in the air and programmed to do what I want, and setting up the cameras on the ground is time-consuming as well. When I'm alone, I don't feel any pressure to hurry..
I’m doing everything in my power to get out there next summer. Hopefully I can make it happen. Don’t know if y’all are headed out there again next summer or not. You’ve probably hit every spot by now...🤣

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Roky! Both of my RimRocker videos (part one and two) are up on my You Tube channel..

Heres part one

Very COOL Randy. Makes my bucket list bigger now. :like:

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
I’m doing everything in my power to get out there next summer. Hopefully I can make it happen. Don’t know if y’all are headed out there again next summer or not. You’ve probably hit every spot by now...🤣
Roky....plans are already in the works for next year. I will almost certainly be doing another 4-6 week loop. We know that others (you included) will want to hook up at certain locations and at various times. I will definitely want to have Colorado be back in the plans. Utah is almost a certainty as well. We are also talking about running the Rubicon trail in CA. Once we get a group chat going, I'll be sure to include you. Roky...we would love to have you join us for whatever part of the trip works for you! I'll probably be in a different Jeep by next year too..

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Roky....plans are already in the works for next year. I will almost certainly be doing another 4-6 week loop. We know that others (you included) will want to hook up at certain locations and at various times. I will definitely want to have Colorado be back in the plans. Utah is almost a certainty as well. We are also talking about running the Rubicon trail in CA. Once we get a group chat going, I'll be sure to include you. Roky...we would love to have you join us for whatever part of the trip works for you! I'll probably be in a different Jeep by next year too..
Wife and I are planning on doing a run to Colorado for 4 days and to Moab for about 8 days. We plan on doing it in September of 2022. This Thanksgiving week we will be hitting Windrock Tenn. and Beasely knob Ga. for a few trail runs.

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Wife and I are planning on doing a run to Colorado for 4 days and to Moab for about 8 days. We plan on doing it in September of 2022. This Thanksgiving week we will be hitting Windrock Tenn. and Beasely knob Ga. for a few trail runs.
September in the Colorado mountains might mean snow at the higher elevations. The window is pretty narrow there. For Moab, September is perfect. I did Beasley Knob last year with some other guys, and Windrock I've been to on several occasions. That area is massive!
Sponsored