Sponsored

fixed wobble and fixed wandering, finally!!

wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
It’s supwr easy but we will be showing it in our video
I notice you currently have a MC trackbar which I think is a solid track bar. Why are you replacing the trackbar?
Sponsored

84jeepjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLUR 392, 84 CJ7, 2005 Z71 Burb
I notice you currently have a MC trackbar which I think is a solid track bar. Why are you replacing the trackbar?
I think Kevin is talking about the track bar brace.

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I was thinking the same thing. Ive got a Metalcloak track bar as well but haven't experienced the death wobble so far but I don'tdrive mine hardly at all so my miles are low.

LABLUE

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 Ram 1500 North edition
Occupation
CDJR Master Tech
Had the wobble issue when going over expansion joints or any bumps, also had drivability issue with the jeep wandering and poor handling. Brought my car to 4x4 located in lake hopactong and spoke to the owner Andrew. He checked over my vehicle and found my tires out of balance and my alignment way off!! I also had him install the teraflex 2.1 non adjustable steering stabilizer and rusty's track bar support. Jeep rides amazing with zero issues. It tracks straight and feels like a better than new vehicle

What part of the alignnment was way off? Toe, camber, caster? How far off was the tire balance?

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’m going with the full steersmarts system. tie rod, track bar, drag link flip kit and track bar brace. My metalcloak track bar is fine and there’s no reason to not run it. I’m just wanting to add the complete steersmarts system since it’s all designed together. I want to see how it all feels with no stabilizer before I go hydro assist
Sponsored