Sponsored

JL death wobble and wandering fixed

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Shouldn’t have to spend your own money .To fix mopars problem
Non-lifted wranglers need to be getting fixed by mopar for sure. Lifted wranglers getting their geomrty issues and other upgrades to handle the changes is another story.

Infact if you are stock putting a ram and steer smarts all that jazz for sure makes it all your problem not dealers
Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Standard lower # is 68250242AB
Number you listed is the 2" lift kit control arm which is a little longer than stock to get the caster up.
Are you sure they’re not the same size and length?

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
Non-lifted wranglers need to be getting fixed by mopar for sure. Lifted wranglers getting their geomrty issues and other upgrades to handle the changes is another story.

Infact if you are stock putting a ram and steer smarts all that jazz for sure makes it all your problem not dealers
Mopar should be fixing lifted ones with mopar lift.They sold and installed it and gave warranty on them

Sponsored

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Mopar should be fixing lifted ones with mopar lift.They sold and installed it and gave warranty on them
I agree, and at same time was amazed they released a lift really, and so early. Mopar throwing a lift into the equation when they cant resolve basics on unlifted ones is insane.

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
I agree, and at same time was amazed they released a lift really, and so early. Mopar throwing a lift into the equation when they cant resolve basics on unlifted ones is insane.
Ya they will keep fixing it intell it’s right..Told them soon as a starts again.It will be back for them again

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
I agree that maybe just an LCA is helpful but doesn’t the Mopar lift have the same LCA as the stock Jeep’s? I’m pretty sure it does....
It is longer, but jury is out on if it's long enough given the lift height. For example, RibiRob has the Mopar lift, but swapped out the Mopar LCAs for 3rd party adjustable ones, as the caster isn't long enough. And the Mopar are not adjustable, so this is one area where they are failing

Sponsored

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
It is longer, but jury is out on if it's long enough given the lift height. For example, RibiRob has the Mopar lift, but swapped out the Mopar LCAs for 3rd party adjustable ones, as the caster isn't long enough. And the Mopar are not adjustable, so this is one area where they are failing
And for example I have the Mopar 2 inch Lift and my Rubicon rides and drives perfectly! All of the JL’s are not uniformly built is the conclusion that I have come to!

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
And for example I have the Mopar 2 inch Lift and my Rubicon rides and drives perfectly! All of the JL’s are not uniformly built is the conclusion that I have come to!
This is true, and I didn't notice my issues until I got 37s as odd as that makes it. Now, it's absolutely great. Even drove it 759 miles to Georgia then 200 back to tn, wheeled and drove back to GA where I am right now. Zero bumps or wiggles thanks to the caster and falcon 2.2 .