Sponsored

FCA to Test Jeep Car Sharing / Subscription Programs

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
As much as I want to say strangers aren’t allowed to touch my Jeep, in reality for the right price everything’s negotiable.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I rent vehicles off Turo all the time. I baby the hell out of them. Put 1k miles in 5 days on a diesel Colorado last year going around Olympic National park. Forget what I paid the guy but I'm sure it was more than his car payment.

With that said I have an ex-friend who beats the shit out of rentals. So those people definitely exist. Even just loaning him my cheap daily driver Escape he'll throw it into sport mode and "try to get the most out of it," with the paddle shifters and what not. I've never even done that myself.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I rent vehicles off Turo all the time. I baby the hell out of them. Put 1k miles in 5 days on a diesel Colorado last year going around Olympic National park. Forget what I paid the guy but I'm sure it was more than his car payment.

With that said I have an ex-friend who beats the shit out of rentals. So those people definitely exist. Even just loaning him my cheap daily driver Escape he'll throw it into sport mode and "try to get the most out of it," with the paddle shifters and what not. I've never even done that myself.
He must be a douche if he's trying to get the most out of a Ford Escape (why the hell does that car even have a paddle shifter?). My wife's '17 Pilot has the paddle shifters and, while it's kinda not sluggish if you push it, it in no way needs paddle shifters.
Sponsored