Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
With two sentences totally messing you up, I should have realized you’d be clueless as to my reference to DISNEY. Tsk, tsk, tsk….

Because I’m a nice guy, I’ll let you in on another tidbit: Search “BIG MEAT RUN“ in YouTube. It’s an annual event that’s a ton of fun.

I appreciate the offer of a GoFundMe campaign but that isn’t necessary. Knowing I provided a chance for you learn something is good enough for me.
Sponsored

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Of all the possibilities, I’d bet on the oil leak from valve cover onto oxygen sensor, or failed head gasket. I’d allow for failed lifter/rocker arm but OP didn’t mention a noise.
My Gladiator recently started having the P300 misc misfires and I was live monitoring the misfires with the Jscan app. The misfires didn't always trigger an error condition, but when they did, first it was to disable ESS. Then if enough additional misfires occurred, the check engine light came on. There was a TSB for my issue and a camshaft was replaced. But the leaking valve cover oiling the O2 sensor is a common problem.

OP
OP

Bob687

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab
2019 Jeep Wrangler with 23,000 miles and both the engine light and the auto start/stop warning light have recently come on and the engine is running rough. Any ideas or suggestions?
We took it to the dealer and they said it was a bad spark plug in cylinder 6. No charge to us but 32 days in the shop. Not sure if it was no charge because of the standard warranty or the extended warranty that my girlfriend purchased when purchasing the vehicle new from the dealer.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
We took it to the dealer and they said it was a bad spark plug in cylinder 6. No charge to us but 32 days in the shop. Not sure if it was no charge because of the standard warranty or the extended warranty that my girlfriend purchased when purchasing the vehicle new from the dealer.
The likelihood that a lone spark plug simply went bad after 20k+ miles is not exactly zero, but it is close.

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
32 days to replace a spark plug ? Now that’s gotta be a record. Unfortunately your Jeep probably spent 31 days getting the “ sunshine “ treatment 🙄

Ben from NY

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door 2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm having this exact issue with my brand new 2022 Rubicon. 4400 mi on it.
Brought it to the dealership, and they told me I voided my warranty by using a superchips flashcal to change my tire size. Does anyone here know how to contact Jeep care?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I'm having this exact issue with my brand new 2022 Rubicon. 4400 mi on it.
Brought it to the dealership, and they told me I voided my warranty by using a superchips flashcal to change my tire size. Does anyone here know how to contact Jeep care?
@JeepCares but there’s not a whole lot they can do.

Ben from NY

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door 2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I did end up getting a hold of them, and they said that I am absolutely correct, and to go to another dealership. Thanks for responding
Sponsored