Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
It's still on the jeep.com builder.

Screenshot_20191119-143419.png
Sadly you cannot order it. The builder means nada. The color was on the builder for months before it was available.
The color is completely gone from the ordering banks.
Sponsored

coachgrinnan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Abhor—to regard with disgust or hatred....:CWL:
Too early for vocab? Haha
I was about to say the same thing, but are taking care of your self!! Welcome to the Jeep Life!! I bought my JLU (1st Jeep) last summer. I love it. Are you in AJP??

Installer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanting 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Sales but wish for retirement
DocTwinki & GreyFox :
This is my first post on the form...
We have a great '98 TJ and are wanting to order a 2020 JLU Sahara in "Mojito".
I have been playing on the Jeep website for a month and recently can only build it with a black top (want color match).
Went to the local dealer they could not order, they called their rep who said: 'it is out for now'.
Just now got off the phone with the Jeep customer service at 1-877-IAMJEEP.
After talking then putting me on hold to talk to their supervisor; they came back and said 'due to the popularity of the color it is "back-ordered" until the first of 2020.
I could not get her to pin down a date.

I hope that is correct; we love the Mojito.

JLJoy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU 3.0 Diesel
Was not a fan of the red dash in mine either. I bought the Sahara dash and swapped it out. I dyed the stitching red and it gives the Jeep a much richer look I feel.

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
DocTwinki & GreyFox :
I have been playing on the Jeep website for a month and recently can only build it with a black top (want color match).
Went to the local dealer they could not order, they called their rep who said: 'it is out for now'.
After talking then putting me on hold to talk to their supervisor; they came back and said 'due to the popularity of the color it is "back-ordered" until the first of 2020.

Did you buy chance build what you want then search new inventory? Also, it's tedious, but try auto trader. I'm sure what you want is somewhere out there:like: Let's hope you do get to order what you want in 2020 if you can't find a ready made mojito:rock:

Also, can the rep check the New Inventory for what you want?

MCJA

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel
I just ordered a 2020 Rubicon and I made sure to get the dash. Now, I like the red (it works for me) and it will compliment the mods I will doing.
I honestly haven't heard anyone that actually owns one that dislikes the red. I honestly would have preferred it with my Punk'n.
I stand corrected! All the same, a factory option would be nice for those who don't like the red.

DocTwinkie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
DocTwinki & GreyFox :

It’s a great color but I wouldn’t hold your breath. It is to be replaced by sarge green which is a military green.

I liked it too but missed out. Jeep is known to run limited colors and mojito was always a limited run.

There’s a whole thread on the death of Mojito. Welcome to the forum and wish you the best of luck.

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Here you go then —- I don’t just dislike the red dash —I abhor it. That’s the first thing I want changed once mine arrives. It’s being shipped currently and already looking at painting it.
I'm with you here.

If red only, I can imagine they did so to ease the logistics and manufacturing process.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
It’s a great color but I wouldn’t hold your breath. It is to be replaced by sarge green which is a military green.

I liked it too but missed out. Jeep is known to run limited colors and mojito was always a limited run.

There’s a whole thread on the death of Mojito. Welcome to the forum and wish you the best of luck.
Im waiting to see Sarge green, I really want Gobi but I dont think its coming to the JL anytime soon

Sponsored

JCJR824

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Here you go then —- I don’t just dislike the red dash —I abhor it. That’s the first thing I want changed once mine arrives. It’s being shipped currently and already looking at painting it.
You can always get the gladiator dash panels (Leather look with red stitching just like the dash pad)

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
My JLR is Crystal Granite. I am neutral about the red dash. I do notice a lot of people like it when they see it. I get a lot of complements on it.

There is a pretty easy fix if you don't care for the red dash. You wan wrap it in vinyl. There are a LOT of choices.

https://www.rvinyl.com/vinyl-wrap.html

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Go to a local FASTSIGNS Center and they can help you with a color change film from 3M. It is made for vehicles. There are many colors and textures to choose to include carbon fibre in many colors, camp, and metals. This is a very high end film and made for auto color changes.

I know this because we own a FASTSIGNS and we work with the film. With that being said, I love the red dash and won’t be covering it.
+1!

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
My JLR is Crystal Granite. I am neutral about the red dash. I do notice a lot of people like it when they see it. I get a lot of complements on it.

There is a pretty easy fix if you don't care for the red dash. You wan wrap it in vinyl. There are a LOT of choices.

https://www.rvinyl.com/vinyl-wrap.html
Oh yeah. I mean I'm not too worried about it coming w/ the red b/c its an easy fix. Just annoying that b/c I waited a few months longer to order I'm now having to make the change than if I'd ordered earlier this year. I do think the red dash looks amazing with some colors...especially with the grey. I mean if I hadn't gone with my Bikini blue Caribbean theme then I wouldn't mind it...but red and blue....with the color scheme I have planned just completely clashes. :lipssealed:

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
You can always get the gladiator dash panels (Leather look with red stitching just like the dash pad)
Not a bad idea...except for the red stitching. Eventually I'll do away with all red. lol. Completely clashes with my color scheme. haha.
Sponsored